#2

I ran when I saw her, i took her by the waist and put her close.
"Lucas!" She screamed and I smiled. "I'm not going to be with you until you admit it."
"I want you."
"Not enough." She says trying to take my hands off of her.
"I love you." I whisper in her ear. I feel she stops moving, then turns around.
"Be honest." She says.
"I love you, I don't care if you don't believe me." I answer kissing her cheek.
She blushes.
"If you do, kiss me." She says biting her lower lip, knowing what I'm going to do.
I kiss her and she smiles after it. I kiss her again, just seeing her happy makes me happy.
She takes my hand and walks upstairs, to her mom's room, then pushes me in the bed.
"Won't she say something?" I ask while she's taking her shirt off.
"Maybe." She says getting on top of me, kissing me.
Her hands goes all over my body, touching everything, I roll in the bed, I'm the one at the top now, I take my shirt off while her cold hands taking my bell off, then my pants.
As soon as I throw my shirt she takes me by the neck, missing me.
"Swear you aren't lying." She asks. Kissing my neck, licking and biting.
"I swear I love you." I say taking her bra off, then kissing her lips just for a second.
I kiss her neck, and go lower to both of her boobs, I kiss both of them and go lower to her stomach, I take off her underwear and kiss her.
I look up at her, her eyes are closed.
I go up again and kiss her.
"Are you sure?" I ask looking at her blue eyes.
"Yes." She whispers. "I love you, too." She says, I attack her neck with kisses as I hear that, excitement and happiness.
I get in her, slow and just a little bit.
"Does it hurt?" I ask. She denies it. I move slowly to not to hurt her, I kiss her ruder as I go deeper and faster. She moans a few times and bites my lips to stop herself.
I go faster and faster, we both moan.
She rolls and gets on top of me, kissing my neck, biting it, then kissing all my body, making her way down on me, she kisses it, then licks it, and finally gets in it her mouth. I can't help it but moan and make her hair a bun in my hands to make her comfortable.
"How was that?" She asks. I don't have any words to describe it so I just nod and let my head fall back in the pillow.
She lays by my side in the bed and puts her head in my chest.
"Your heart beats really fast." She whispers.
"That's what you do to me." I confess.
----
Short one I'm sorryyyyyy