Chapter Número Dos

@kianlawley:
'Depends.'

You blinked a few times, still staring at this one word and trying to process that he had seriously read your message.
Kian Lawley had read your stupid, embarrassing message and he actually wrote back.

"Oh. My. God.", you whispered, snapping out of your trance.

Your heart was beating like you had just ran a marathon. And after staring at his answer for about another minute you finally got yourself together again and wrote back.

@(y/i/a):
'On what?'

It didn't take him long to respond.

@kianlawley :
'On who's asking. :)'

You laughed a little as you read that. In your opinion this was a typical Kian-answer.

@(y/i/a):
'Well, me. Duh.'

@kianlawley:
'And that is who?'

@(y/i/a):
'Sorry, but my parents told me not to tell strangers my name.'

@kianlawley:
'But I'm no stranger. You know me. Well not personally but at least you know my name so it would just be fair to tell me your's.'

@(y/i/a):
'Hmm...I dunno...'

@kianlawley:
'C'mon. It's just me. :)'

@(y/i/a):
'Alright. You convinced me. I'm gonna tell you.'

There was no answer for a few seconds.

@kianlawley:
'So??'

You kinda liked messing with him and leaving him in the dark but you didn't want him to dislike you and think you were annoying.

@(y/i/a):
'(Y/n)'

@kianlawley:
'(Y/n). I like that. 😊'

@(y/i/a):
'Isn't that what you're supposed to say when someone tells you their name? How am I supposed to know whether you're being honest or not?'

You bit down on your bottom lip, curious and excited for his response to that.

@kianlawley:
'True, but I promise I'm being honest. Why would I lie to you?'

@(y/i/a):
'I don't know. You're Kian Lawley. You have all kinds of weird ideas. No offense. But you gotta admit it's true. And I'm just some girl on the internet that totally embarrassed herself by asking you a stupid question that she definitely didn't expect you to answer.'

You thought it was the best to just be honest to him. Not that he would know whether you were lying or not but you didn't like pretending to be someone else so you stuck with just being yourself. Besides. If, and that's a big if in your opinion, if he was actually going to like you in any kind of way, you wanted him to like you as who you are.
Your vibrating phone ripped you out of your thoughts.

@kianlawley:
'😄 I like you. You're being honest. That's nice. Most of the girls I write back seem just so...fake. Not like themselves. At least I think so...But I'm feeling like you don't pretend to be someone else. And why wouldn't I write you back and answer your question? I mean it's a pretty interesting one that you don't get every day. 😜 Sure, I can't write back most of you. I don't even see every single message but I try to write back as many persons as I can. And you caught a pretty quiet time. ;)"