Same Feelings - (Yagami Riku X Reader)

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅRequested by: Ichigossu , Thanks for requesting♡

The bell rang as the sign that school was over for today

The bell rang as the sign that school was over for today. You streched your arms up to the back as you let out a sigh of relief that finally you could spend some time with your friends after the school.

Looking around to find your friend, you caught Sakurai who just finished packing her things, you cheerfully approached to her desk with a bright smile.

"Nana-chan!"

Glancing to see your merry go round smile as usual, Sakurai smiled back as a response.

"You're so fired up today [First Name]-chan"

"Am I?"

Sakurai nodded, both of you were quite close since the first time you entered the Hônan high school. As a study buddy and also a girl who understand what Nana loves about stride, most of you always share good times and without you knowing, you made good memories with her.

She knows you, you know her. Your problem is hers, her problem is yours. She has your secret, you have her secret.

Simply to put, she's your unrelated-by-blood sister

"Nana-chan, do you have something to do after this?" You squeal like a kid while holding her hands and sway it weakly to the side

"Hm, the stride club doesn't have any activity today so I guess I'm free" she chirped

"Yay! Should we go somewhere?"

"Ah I know! Let's go the firework festival!"

"Firework festival?" You blinked in confusion before your eyes dilated and sparkled with excitement.

"Mmh! Kohinata-senpai told me there will be firework festival on the nearest shrine this evening, it must be fun to watch it together" she explained while lifting one finger.

"Let's do it!" You beamed in awe as you clapped your hand together.

Sakurai's smile suddenly replaced with a puzzled emotions when she saw you stiffened and stop chirping as if something has struck you, though you were standing in front of her, your gaze seems landed to another person behind her.

"What's wrong [First Name]-chan?"

Sakurai turned her back to see what was taking your attention out of the blue. She noticed her blonde teammates, Yagami Riku was bickering with her other teammates, Fujiwara Takeru. They seemed arguing about which way to correctly insert the pencil-lead into the mechanical pencil.