Geeks Have Guns Too.

Being A Geek.

You think of Big Thick glasses ,pants on the stomach ,knee high socks ,braces and two pigtales ,plade shoes ,and a very weird walk

Well ,Not this Geek.

This Geek has none of those traits ,this Geek has long flowing hair ,pretty blue attractive eyes , nice figure , has curves pretty skin,It's like a tan color. Skinny ,but thick.

I know your thinking well , that doesn't sound like she is a Geek. It sounds like she is one of those popular sluts ,that stroll around school ,with boys drooling all over her.

This school isn't like other schools ,this school is a dump ,The schools average is low ,You see the students believe If you're smart you're a Geek ,you're not "cool" material.

But yet ,they ask her for all the answers on all the tests ,exams. ,finals , pop-quizs all of them , but does she give the answers to them?

Nope.

All those kids at school ,don't pay attention in class ,they start fights and always has some "High School Scandle" going on which this Geek doesn't understand.

She's doesn't have friends ,and doesn't want them ,she's more like a close-minded person ,that kind of person that can do bad all by themselves ,she answers every single question in class ,which why the others think she is a "Geek."

That made her look unattractive

But does she care?

Nope

But is she unattractive

Nope.

She is quiet beautiful

She doesn't tell her parents about the school ,she thinks it's a good cover up , They'll never suspect a thing ,since she never get's in trouble ,or causes trouble ,her parents never have to come to school for her

She's not into parties ,instead she's off doing buissness , when I say buissness I mean "missions."

You see ,This Geek isn't normal she is abnormal ,nobody knows except her and the people who made her that way , she curses the day she ever set foot in that creepy place.

But it made her better than she was before ,her senses or stronger than ever ,reflexs are what can I say , fast her sight sharper than a knife , Has the hearing of wolf , she feels no pain at all ,you can put a bull dozer on her and she doesn't feel it.

She was taught how to use her body to complete her "missions." Since they all deal with men. Taught how to seduce ,use her body language ,mouth and eyes.

But Hey ,You never expect anything from a Geek

Right?

She has no feelings , It has been drained out if her , She can't love ,like ,Hell she can't feel bad for someone ,not at all

You're thinking her parents notice right?

Nope.

She has been programmed to be the best actor she can be ,she goes home acts normal but when Saturday hits she's "Abnormal."

Where does she Go?

Your bound to find out.

You're probably saying Wtf Is she superwoman or something?

The thing is..

"What Is She exactly."