Mission 1

A/N WHEN I {WRITE LIKE THS} IM TALKING ABOUT THE PAST.

WHEN I WRITE {LIKE THIS }IM TALKING ABOUT THE PRESENT.

----------------

I watched as the people in Penson High walked along the long dusty halls ,filthy, they don't even clean this dump ,and yet want to have people in it.

"Disgusting." I spat as I got a call from my brain , vibrating intensly until I would answer it , which I was planning not to do ,I am tired of my boss calling me for stupid things.

My books were knocked out of my hands by some stupid jocks.

They all laugh.

If they only knew what my creators gave me , they wouldn't be able to walk.

My creators. Yes them ,They Installed a chip in my brain ,I get calls from all around the world ,at anytime of the day ,They Put a tracking device on the bottom of my foot ,So they can see my every move.

I'm Human that came out of my mom's wound , but I'm not so humanly like ,My mind is smarter than anyone elses ,programmed to know everything in the world , not leaving out a single detail.

My Instincts are very wise , A little bit to wise. My creator's thought that since I would be the best "Male attractor." So they programmed my me with a wise mind.

They shifted my body ,My body isn't fragile anymore ,My body is made of steal ,I can be shot and can't be hurt ,It heals within seconds. I can lift about 4,000,000 pounds and won't feel weak

I'm not Small anymore I am thick but skinny ,the ass to die for , big but right sized breast ,My curves are my baby's without those I couldn't complete anything.

I can glow. My skin was replaced by a chemical that can be visible in either day or night.

I can run up to 1,090 miles per hour. I have been given the speed of ,lighting and the reflexes of thunder ,My eye sight is so sharp I can see atoms without a stethoscope. I can see things throw my eyes that no one can see ,

My senses or strong but sensitive ,I can smell anything from Here ,Atlanta to Paris ,My hearing is sensitive but yet stronger ,my creators thought that if I would be able to take on this "missions." I would need the right hearing.

I can hear up to 10,000 miles away which means that I can hear everything that goes on around the world pretty much.

My finger tips aren't just fingertips they are highly technal lasers that can burn throw a steal door ,hotter than a volcano.

Can I fly?

No ,Well yes

But what I can do is this ,I have wings ,not wings like a bird but wings in my feet.

They lift me in the air and take me where I want to go ,My creators thought that They don't need to spend any money in gas so they gave my these.

I may have a heart that beats but It's cold ,I feel no pain ,happiness ,sadness ,excitement , So when I pull that trigger ,don't expect me to feel anything.

They gave Me an Energy bar that's stashed in my thigh ,During the day it keeps my "performance." up but at night I use my own strength ,I was given.

I'm Highly trained , by my creators so nothing can every go wrong ,I return home ever evening before dinner.

My parents think I'm such a sweet heart and this warm -hearted girl the picks daisy's for fun , but little do they know I was Turned into A monster ,a monster that I like but curse at the same time.