눈발

Jinyoung finally arrived at the dorm with GOT7 manager after the long day shooting. We all know that he is in the shooting for his new movie "눈발'. The other member is currently in their own activity.

"I'm home," Jinyoung said.

"Hyung! Already eat?" Yugyeom approach to him first.

"Not yet,"

"Ah why? You should eat more, you really have tight schedule. Let's eat, I will make something for you," Yugyeom walking to the kitchen but Jinyoung prevent him,

"Thank you, but I'll eat later, I must memorize the script for my filming tomorrow,"

"Poor our Jinyoung-ie that must working hard," Mark comes and stroke Jinyoung's hair.

"That's okay, I must work hard for my first movie!" and then Jinyoung smiled and go to his room.

**

Jaebum is finally out of his room. He is start making some music and lyric again, so he need time alone. And he immediately saw his manager.

"Jinyoung already home?" He said.

"Yes, he is on his room,"

"Okay,"

But soon after that he saw other members are preparing to go somewhere.

"Eh, where are you guys goin?" He little bit confused.

"Searching something to eat, wanna go with us? Hurry up!" Jackson said.

"Oh, I'm fine, you all can go."

And then the managers and other members going to search some food. They will buy meals for Jinyoung too because he hasnt eat yet.

And then Jaebum just realized that he is alone here. He want to go to Jinyoung's room,but he afraid that he will disturb him.

But because he bored he go to Jinyoung's room, and find out Jinyoung who look like after shower and was reading the script.

"Jinyoung, can I go here? I'm alone, other members and manager are searching for food,"

"Oh hyung! Come here. Help me with some conversation," Jinyoung said and give a few sheet of his scripts.

Jaebum read the script and start giggling. Anyway, he has also been on drama so this not a problem for him.

"So I'm being Jiwoo here?" Jaebum still giggling a little.

"Of course, if you being my part that was useless," Jinyoung said.

"Haha, okay, let's being serious."

And then Jaebum help Jinyoung practicing his scene. Seriously. And sometimes they joking arround. And after that Jinyoung said,

"I think it's good enough, hyung. Now I must memorized it again. Thank you for your help!" And then Jinyoung starts reading it again.

Silience

Silience

Because Jaebum bored he start disturb Jinyoung. He poke his cheek many times. But Jinyoung still read his script. He does not give up. He poke him again, again, and finally Jinyoung saw him. Jinyoung saw him with 'why you can't just stop' looking.

But he looks so cute.

"그래, 그래, 알아서, I will stop now," Jaebum said and smiled because his plan is success.

But and after that, he's feeling something fell on his shoulder. And yeah, that's Jinyoung.

And Jinyoung said, "Hyung, I'm tired, I'm sleepy, I'm hungry."

And Jaebum replies, "Jinyoung, I miss you, I love you, don't leave me."

And Jinyoung give a look to Jaebum and smiled. "Love you too." And then go back lean on Jaebum's shoulder.

Jaebum kiss Jinyoung's head. Hold his hand.

"Don't take it hard. You need some rest too. Sleep here. It's all free for you."

Jinyoung finally can rest after the long day.

"Please don't get sick. I love you."

And Jaebum lean back to Jinyoung.

FIN