three

They arrived in the new dorm. The smell of the room is still fresh new house. Jaebum throw his bag to sofa and search for his room. He found the room with white wall and single bed with desk and small closet. He choose this room.

Jinyoung laying on the sofa in living room, he is really tired because today tight practice. His breath is still panting.

"Hey Jinyoung I already choose my room!" Jaebum screamed from his room. Hearing that Jinyoung is not respond, he decided to go out of his room.

He found out Jinyoung was sleeping in the sofa, he look like a prince, fluffy, squishy, make Jaebum want to protect him. Jaebum smiled and come closer to him.

Jinyoung discharge a lot of sweat. He is hot. Jaebum took off his jacket to make him more comfort. "You should not sleep here, Jinyoung," Jaebum smiled and carry him to his room, because there is AC there.

Jaebum lay Jinyoung down to his bed and turn on the AC. He think Jinyoung is more comfortable now, same as him. He always feel comfortable when Jinyoung is arround him, when Jinyoung smile and hold his hand.

He lie down beside Jinyoung and hug him, hold him, stroke his head. He look once again to Jinyoung, "Do you hear my heartbeat sound? Do you have same feel with me?", and then Jaebum hold his cheek and kiss him softly.