Chapter 3

(image: left= Hannah/ right= Steve)

Ariana's POV

Everything was blurred, i was slowly slowly regaining my eyesight and i had a massive headache, what happened? and to top it off it's on my birthday, i'm gonna kill whoever did this to me.

"Excuse me mam but you have a visitor"

A visitor? maybe it's just steve.

"Let them in"

It wasn't steve. there were 5 guys in the room, maybe they are the people who did this to me. i couldn't identify whp it was, my vision was still blurry. Once my vision cleared up i looked a bit closer and it was..... One Direction.

"What are you doing here, did you do this to me." I said rather harshly.

"I did" The guy with the striped shirt said, Louis, that's his name. "But i'm really sorry, i really didn't mean it" he quickly added, hoping it would help him in the situation, it didn't.

"Oh so you think just cause your famous i'm gonna fangirl over you and forgive you, yeah not gonna happen." I snapped back, if he expected me to forgive him that easily, he'd have to think again.

He then grabbed something from behind him, it looked like the box i took from starbucks. he opened it and said "Happy Birthday".

"Oh No it's my birthday, ah shiznick. this is the worst day ever"

I heard them laughing at me. Why were they laughing? What's so funny?

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you said shiznick, hey don't get me wrong it's pretty adorable, but it's also pretty funny". The guy who I assumed was Zayn answered me laughing in between each word.

"So what, I don't like to swear, what wrong with that? And you, whatever your name is" I pointed towards Louis. "Do you really think it's really appropriate for you to be laughing at me right now"

"Hey he said he was sorry" Liam said.

"Well sorry aint gonna cut it, could you just leave me."

"Alright whatever you want." Louis said leaving as the rest followed. I could hear a hint of sadness in his voice, but it was probably nothing.

I hope i never see those 5 coconut heads again, they ruined my birthday, why did it have to be them. I just hope i could get out of here today.

"Well good news ariana, You are all better and you could leave today, just use these crotches for the next 3 days, and you'll be better than ever." The doctor said, answering my prayers.

"Thankyou Doctor"

"Oh and happy birthday"

"Thanks....but there is nothing happy about it" I whispered the last bit to myself.

I got up and it felt like all the weight was being pushed down on me, it really hurt my legs, I felt as if they were going to snap at any second, This birthday was terrible, but i'm sure steve will cheer me up. I got a taxi since i didn't have a car anymore and went to Steve and I's apartment, i couldn't wait for him to just hold me and tell me everything is going to be alright.

I got my key out and unlocked the door quickly because I was becoming impatient, I needed him to hold me now, otherwise I would break apart. Nothing in the world could have prepared me for what I saw next, it was unforgivable.

The girl I hated the most in the world, Hanna, kissing my boyfriend, Steve. As soon as they heard the door open they stopped their full on make out session and looked at me. I wasn't one of those drama queen girls who would run out crying, even though it really hurt me. I went straight up to him, slapped him hard across his face and went in to my room.