Chapter 4

Ariana's POV

The car ride to their house was mainly quiet, except for the occasional sound of Niall eating his chips. That guy really loved his food, that is the third packet of chips he has eaten in less than an hour. I can't believe I actually agreed to this, I regretted it the second I said it, but steph just seemed so happy. I couldn't take that away from her.

I could see that tattooed guy, I think his name was Harry, glancing at her every now and then from the side of my eye. He couldn't make it more obvious that he likes her, but somehow, steph didn't seem to notice since she didn't even look at him once.

I saw Louis staring at me a few times aswell, what was his problem? He has caused my face to be cut and bruised like these, did he really have to stare at me every second and remind me of that!

I just hate guys like him. They just stroll through life without a care in the world, having everything be at their beck and call, not having to lift a finger or work for anything in their life.
Unlike them I had to work hard for everything I have, which right now isn't much, but you get the point.

I should really just be thankful that I have a place to live, even if it is with the people I despise the most. Oh well I guess we'll see how this goes

Louis POV

I couldn't take my eyes off of Ariana, she is so beautiful, and the fact that all the bruises and scratches on her face was cause by me broke my heart. I felt terrible, but I couldn't tell her that because she would just ignore me.

Why did she hate me so much? When people usually meet me I don't get that kind of reaction, so to get that kind of reaction out of her made me interested in her.

Interested in finding out why she hates me, interested in finding out what I did wrong and interested in finding a way to make her not hate me anymore.

But why do I care so much? I haven't even known this girl for a week and she's already all I think about. Maybe it was because I felt sorry for what I did to her, or because I was not used to someone hating me. Whatever the reason is, I've never felt this way about a girl before.

I was snapped out of my thoughts and brought back to reality once we reached the house.

Ariana's POV

I was relieved when the car stopped, I was beginning to get car sick, if we didn't stop soon I probably would have committed all over this Volvo car. Which actually wouldn't be too bad since it would basically be pay back to this car for ruining my day. What am I saying? Payback to a car? I think I'm losing my mind.

As I stepped out of the car I looked up at the house, no scratch that, I looked up at the mansion in front of me. 4 floors, 2 pools a garden and a golf course. It was huge! I've never seen anything like it.

As I picked up my suitcase and walked inside I was shocked, the kitchen itself was as big as my old apartment and the staircase was 5 times my height! Everything was covered in gold, I thought it couldn't get much better than this, but oh was I wrong.

My bedroom was twice the size of any other bedroom in that house, I'm not sure why I got such a big room, I guess I was just lucky. Their was a king sized bed with rose petals all over it, and the bathroom was covered in marble. I felt like I was in paradise.

"Do you like it?"

As soon as I heard a voice behind me I turned around so fast that I lost my balance and fell off my crutches and on to my butt.