It's About Time

Well I'm going to start updating this book more because I just got myself more interested in it. So there's that. And I'll try to make the chapters longer.. Let's see. Yup.
\_______________________________________________/
*Niall's POV*
   I cannot believe Harry had just gone out and did that. It's been a month since the incident of him cheating, and I have been trying to spend as much time with him as I can..

   But, now he's been 'going to work' a lot lately. So, as he sat there on the bed beside me, I glanced at him and went to grab the paper off of the nightstand, handing it to him.
*NOBODY's POV*
"I want to go to these.." Niall stated quietly.
"Fucking couples' councils?" Harry replied, a little rudely.
"Yes.."
"Well, I don't."
"But, Harry.. It's the only way to fix our marriage.."
"No, it's really not and it won't help anything."
"Yes it will! Because it'll show you to stop being such a bastard and to appreciate me more! And stop going over to spend time with that kid!"
"Niall shut up, you don't know anything about him."
Suddenly Harry's phone began to ring.. Niall went to grab it, but Harry beat him to it and glared at Niall. "And it's always work." Harry added as he answered his phone.
"Oh? What? Hey.. Hey.. Okay.. I'll be there right away.. Shh shh.. Be right there." Harry said quietly into the phone, which on the other side was a hysterical Louis.. He was quick to go and get up. "Don't wait up on me." Harry told Niall, before going to leave quickly.

Back at Louis' house, he was curled up in his bed and crying.. He just found out that he was pregnant, after like a week of being sick..

He didn't know how to feel. Him and Harry have barely been together for like a month! And Harry probably wasn't looking for a baby..
How wrong he was though.

Of course, Harry had a key to the house because well.. It was more his than Louis'..

He went right inside and rushed to the bedroom, where he knew he would find Louis. And he did, all curled up and a crying mess..

"Lou, baby.."
"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Harry!!" Louis said quickly as he sobbed even harder.

Harry frowned some as he went to climb onto the bed and hug Louis close to himself.
"Lou.. Shh shh.. Deep breaths.. What's wrong?" Harry asked again.
"H-.. Harry.. I-.. I'm .. I'm pregnant.." He said quickly.
Harry's eyes lit up right then. "Pregnant? Really? Finally." He said then, kissing all over Louis' face.

"F-.. Finally?.." He asked in confusion with his eyebrows furrowed.
"Yes. I've always wanted a baby Y'know.. And you remember me telling you about my husband? Who I lost interest in as soon as I met you.. Well, he can't even carry babies.." He said quietly then.
Louis nodded slowly at that. "B-.. But.." He started.
"But what, baby?"
"But.. Y-.. You're not j-.. Just using me f-.. For babies.. Right?"
"Oh god no! Of course not! I genuinely love you, darling." Harry stated with a small smile.
Louis smiled back at that as he nodded slowly, cuddling up nice and close to him again. "So.. Then we'll just h-.. Have a baby t-.. Together.."
"And I'll start the divorce process with Niall.. So you and I can be married instead.."
Louis couldn't help his smile at that, nodding slowly then.
"I practically just proposed to you.. I'll get you a ring and everything too.." He said quietly.
Suddenly Harry's phone rang. He went to answer it. "Hello?"
He sighed as Niall spoke.
"I think we need to separate Niall. I can't take this time with you anymore. And I've met someone I'm so in love with." He said then.
"What?? Is it just because he can give you babies? Harry I'm sorry!" He said quickly.
"No Niall, that's not why. I'll be over with the divorce papers tomorrow." And he went to hang up.
"It's about time."
____________________________
Um yeah. There's that..