We came a long way

I just want to say i made it but not alone and not just for me but all my people that I fuck with while we on this world we just trying to make it threw but not(I have to say i thank god for a brand new day and for everything I have and those good days where we can sit back Laugh and just have that great time oh my what a MF wonderful time we had ant you glad I know I am these are the days where we can set back and chill with our FAM call myself the MF champ I done it all imma fucking ball I ant gone never fucking fall I'm stand fucking tall and do this shit like we chilling at the mall and I ant got to worry about shit go in this birch like I'm sick and this the shit I ant gone never fucking quit because its all about that money I don't the MF fame I just want to be rich for I can give back to my people and I ant got to worry about shit) But at the end of the day tomorrow ant promise so u better make the best of it While u can because life ant nothing but a MF teacher and at the end u gone be teach a lesson the rest of this shit just a blessing(I do this shit like we playing chess this world ant nothing but a MF test let's just keep it real a nigga these day don't give a fuck how u feel watt wonderful time we had I'm just glad to be successful see this could be the end or this could be the beginning of a new generation at the end we just setting here be patient but see that's the shit that's getting old and I'm just trying to make my money fold man this world is cold and you can't do shit but accept it this world full of disappointments and ant shit u can do and you know this shit true if I leave I'm leaving on the best note and this shit ant braver no joke now I say history will be made before I lay back in my grave)people say u can rewire history in so many ways watt can say we come a long way from watt we begin)we came a long way from being sad broke angry and all that other bad shit at the end life gone teach us a hell of a lesson before we die.