Patience

You know you got to understand that perfect takes time you see if u trying to make it to the top u got to be patient and wait your turn my time your time all I time is coming u just got to be patient and u will succeed and we will make this world a better place then it already is (we walk into a world full of mysteries and if you read up on your history you can see that this world ant got no better but we can make it better if do it all together ant you trying to make name I know everyone asking for better days and you know we make this happen in so many ways im just saying cuz we study praying im just planning for the best and the rest will fall behind like we standing in a line this just time we just wasting when we can be doing something amazing all i ever asking for is Peace Love and happiness this just strictly business im just trying to make the world better for u and I and that ant no lie may i just say we just trying to make a living that just how im mf feeling we don't live for eternity and u only live once so make the best out of it and get ur money worth and do this shit like you done mf rebirth hold up wait a min put that shit back in reverse my moma always told me to live up to my goals this shit right don't never get fucking old and she always say to make my life worth wild even when I was a little bitty child i was always trying to make my life bigger and better than it already is imma just trying to live it big like I'm wiz but this shit alk takes time) perfect money fame all that takes time all we just need to be patient ur day my day will come its only a matter of time when we get to live in peace with our Lord and say we done made it we done it all at the end of the day im just waiting patiently for my Time where i can stand tall like the king but not alone and all we need is patience.