Chapter One

Dylan falls in love with Matt after they meet at a Fifth Quarter party their high school was hosting after the last football game of the season. The atmosphere was full of joy and confusion. Dylan takes a glance into the beautiful emerald eyes he's never seen before and catches himself staring. Matt, the owner of the beautiful eyes, sees Dylan staring as well and Matt starts to make his way over to him. Dylan gets a flash of anxiety getting light headed and rushed, collapses on to the floor in panic and looses consciousness...

Dylan starts to open this eyes but struggles because his head hurts from whomping it on the floor. He lays there quivering his eyelashes open to see the glistening emerald, jade eyes looking at him, It was Matt.  Dylan closes his eyes and squirms on the gymnasium floor with people crowded around him. Matt grabs a hold on him and trie to calm him. Dylan feels warm hands on his body and it calms him almost immediately. He then opens his eyes and sees the eyes again, but this time doesn't fret. He sees the eyes are staring back with a delightful emotion to them. The party continues with them on the floor and soon enough Matt leans into Dylan's lips. They both enjoy the feeling and continue with their lips interlocked together. 

Soon enough the party ends and they have to leave. They can't even exchange numbers as they were being rushed off the property. The next Monday they see each other in school a smile at each other. They look away so no one notices.  A few weeks after that, when the second semester of the year starts, they have a class together! Home Ec. Dylan really enjoyed Home Ec. partially for the cooking aspect. He was so flushed with emotion when he saw Matt's green eyes looking at him as we walked in the room on the first day. He walked into the door say and sat at a random seat across the room from Matt socializing with his friends. 

The teacher introduces herself as Mrs. Tori Dudley. She goes over the course outline and gives our first assignment, Cajun Seafood Pasta. She then gave us our partners for the project and Dylan almost fainted. Him and Matt were assigned partners!