chapter 2

Peyton's P.O.V

Its one week of the concert and I'm so excited!!! They are coming to the Consol energy center in Pittsburgh PA. I can't wait to see them again!

Niall's P.O.V

"Guys let's go!!" I yell to the lads. "We are gonna miss our flight!" We are on our way to America for the "Take me home" tour. "I love America" Liam says while reading a book about tweerking. "why do you still have this??" I asked him taking the book and throwing it away. "heyy!" he shouts. "Haha" Harry chuckles. "why do u love america liam? "Because its a great place to be, that's why." "well I love it to" I say. "why do u love it Niall?" Zayn says with out looking up from his phone. "cause the food portions are bigger"

Liams P.O.V

As we board the plane, Niall seems a bit distracted. I look over and see something in his hand. "What have you got there Niall?" I ask him. "Nothing" He quickly replies. I see a tear run down his cheek. "Are you OK mate?" He shakes his head yes but his eyes say otherwise. I can now see what he is holding. Its a ripped picture of a girl. She is about 4 or 5 years old but I can still tell who it is..................... Peyton. "We all miss her" I say to Niall trying to make him feel better. "I know but there is just something about her" "ya I know what you mean". "Do you?" Niall askes. "her eyes and they way they sparkle, her hair and the way it flows without her even trying"

"wait a second!" Liam practically shouts. "you like her!?" Niall looked kind of shocked. "ya I guess I do, but Dont tell any of the other lads, OK?" "OK" I said as a smile grew on my face.

"awwe! our little Niall is all grown up!!!" Lou said trying to act all sad but proud. "you heard that?" Niall said a little embarrassed, trying not to make eye contact. "I think the whole plain heard your conversation." Harry jumps in.

~~~~~~~~

chapter 2!!!

Hope u like it!! sorry if I made any mistakes. I was in a hurry!

anyway love you guys!!

_AMBER