Run Run Run

"Okay, I need to get off Twitter now," I said as I returned to my phone's home screen.

I walked down stairs.

"Hey sis can you make me and Namjoon some popcorn? We're watching a movie." Andrew said.

"No, i'm busy right now," I said.

"Doing what?" Namjoon asked.

" None of your business," I answered annoyed.

"Is that because you're not actually doing anything?" Namjoon asked.

"Fine, I'll just do it," I said giving in to Namjoon.

THE NEXT DAY...

"Hey Y/N wake up its time for school," Andrew said.

"Okay, I will be up in a minute," I said.

After I got ready I walked down stairs and saw Namjoon and my brother going to school.

"Mom, can you please take me to school?" I asked.

"Why can't you ride the bus? It's still out there." Mom asked.

"Because Namjoon and Andrew ride it," I said.

"Go get on that bus before you miss it because I'm not taking you to school." Mom said.

"Fine but I am really mad at you now," I said.

"I don't care you need to go to school on the bus." Mom said.

AT SCHOOL

Uh can these people move there in my way

Oh my god there he is the one the only annoying Namjoon himself round of applause everyone.

We then did what we always did-gave each other a dirty look and walked away.

Okay, time to go to the gym. I wonder what we are doing today?

"Alright, class welcome back to the gym. Today we are going to be playing dodgeball. I have divided you all up into two groups." I burst with excitement because I love dodgeball. "I want the red team on the left side and blue team on the right. Okay, you all can go look at the board, grab a jersey and go to the correct team." Said my gym teacher Mr.Dean.

What? How did I get put on the same team as Namjoon? The world must really hate me.

A few minute's in the game we already had more points than the other team but then it happened. The ball was coming right for my face and so I panicked. Dodgeball was my favorite game and I really didn't want to get out by being hit in the face. So I panicked and I literally just stood there frozen, not even thinking. Right as the ball was about to hit me I made a little bit of movement but not enough. But the only problem was that the ball never actually hit me. I opened my eyes to see Namjoon standing right in front of me. When he turned around to walk to the side, because he got out of the game for being hit, I saw his mouth. He had a big busted up lip but he didn't even seem to care. He just sat out of the game with no problem.

At the end of the game our team won. I went over to Namjoon.

"Hey Namjoon, um why did you jump in front of the ball instead of letting it hit me?" I asked.

"Because you're the best player and we needed you in the game," Namjoon said.

"Oh okay..sorry about your lip it looks like it hurts," I said.

"Don't be sorry, you didn't do it," Namjoon said.

"Right..well I, um, have to go...Bye." I said.