Audition planning.

It was Friday and the audition would be held Monday which meant you, J-hope, and Namjoon would have to miss college. You invited them over to your dorm to talk about the plan for Monday. You were reading a book on your bed when you heard someone knock on the door . Stella walked in your room. 

" Your boyfriends here." Stella teased.

You climbed out of bed and opened the door.

"Hey guys!" You said as you gave J-hope a hug and gave Namjoon a kiss.

 You all sat down and began to prepare for Monday.

"Okay so who is going to drive?" J-hope asked.

"I'll drive." You answered.

"Does anyone want to be the direction person?" You asked.

"I can." Namjoon said.

"I'll be in charge of the songs we should audition with." J-hope said.

After you guys made a plan you decided to go out to eat.

At Lunch.

"Alright guys, I think i'm going to head home and think of song ideas." J-hope said.

"Don't you guys have to audition solo?" You asked.

"Yeah but apparently we are auditioning to be in a band, so I thought we could use the same song." J-hope said.

"How about me and you go choose two different songs together?" Namjoon said.

"Is it okay of I steal Namjoon from you?" J-hope asked.

"Your fine, pick good songs." You said.

All three of you walked out of the building except you got in your car and they walked down the sidewalk.

You decided to drive back to your dorm. Once you got to your dorm Stella was sitting on here phone.

"I'm back!" You said excitedly.

"So, how did it go?" Stella asked.

"The audition is going to be Monday and we have it all sorted out." You answered.

"What if they actually become famous, what if they forget about you?" Stella asked.

"Stella, don't say things like that, i'm dating Namjoon he's not going to just forget me." You answered.

I'm just saying, I know people who have been forgotten because of fame." Stella replayed.

"Well there not like that." You told.

"How do you know, there just becoming celebrity's so you have know idea how they are when there famous." Stella said.

"Let's not talk about this anymore." You said.

"Agreed." Stella said.

___

Time passed and it was already nine at night, so you decided to go to sleep.

The Next Morning

You woke up the next morning and got some cereal.

"Y/N?" Stella asked.

"Yeah." You said.

"I was thinking, it's Saturday and there's a sale  going on at the mall." Stella said.

"Say no more Stella, we are going to the mall." You said with a very strange accent.

You both burst out in laughter and drove to the mall.

Namjoon's P.O.V

"Now that we both found our songs, how about we go find Y/N and share them with her?" I asked.

"Alright, she posted on Instagram her and Stella went to the mall, we should go try and surprise them." J-hope said.

"Alright let's go." I said.

At The Mall (Namjoons P.O.V still)

"If I were Stella, where would I go?" I said as  I thought of a store to check first.

"Do you think they went to aeropostale? J-hope asked.

The End. Thanks for reading!!Vote, comment, and add to library to show me you like my book! I hope you all enjoyed <3 The next chapter should be up Sunday. Bye!!!