.17.... pt1

Third person's POV

Everyone stylist was rushing around some of the girls cooed at the adorable Taehye she was wearing a purple dress and Manager Bing was holding her. He was making her giggle. It was a cute view and Jin was happy. Currently the boys where getting ready for their interview and Jin and Taehyung where nervous. Both boys where scared of the comments and especially the rude people. Everyone was looking handsome and Jin wanted to cry, he looked fat and ugly. He asked for permision to go to the bathroom. Once inside he looked at himself and a few tears came out, his face was a little fat and he no longer looked like the visual from bangtan. The door creaked open and Jin quickly wiped his eyes but not fast enough. He looked behind and YoonGi was there, he walked towards Jin and wrapped his arms around his big belly. YoonGi kissed the back of his neck and looked at his boyfriend through the mirror.

"What's wrong princess, is something bothering you?" The younger asked.

"Yeah, I am fat and ugly plus everyone will judge me" jin said a tear slipped from his eye.

"Jin, you are beautiful. Who cares what other think of you. Plus you are carrying my children which is not being fat. And you are my beautiful boyfriend. So don't ever think of yourself as fat and ugly understand?" YoonGi said sweetly at his boyfriend. Jin nooded showing his famous smile, that YoonGi loved.

-

"Everyone welcome our special guests bangtan boys" the MC said, the crowd went crazy. The boys walked out along with their manager who was carry baby Taehye. The crowd "aww" as they saw Taehye through the big screen because the camera zoomed in. Taehyung and hoseok sat on the couch for two people and so do did Jin and YoonGi then the trio sat on the bigger couch along with their manager who was still carrying Taehye.

"Welcome, welcome boys its been so long we missed you" the MC said. The boys smiled and waved at everyone.

"Well first of all I want to thank you guys for being here today, and for showing us a new member and soon again one more" the MC said pointing at Taehye.

"So there is a question for Vhope as your fans ship it.... Well boys your fans want to know whats the name of your daughter and what it means?" The MC said. Both boys nooded and Taehyung spoke.

"Well her name is Taehye and Hoseok picked her name because he liked it" Taehyung said.

"Aww thats adorable, and shes very beautiful too" the mc smiled at Taehye.

"This next question is for Hoseok, Hoseok how do you feel about having a daughter, with a boy?" The girl raised her eye brows (the MC is a girl).

"Well i am really happy and i love the person who brought my daughter to life" hoseok said grabbing Taehyung's hand and smiled at the camera.

"Thats great, oh and we also have a question for Mr. Bang, how do you feel about the situation?" She asked.

---

Sorry for the short update up i am very sick and i cant hear and my throat hurts really bad. But their is another part to this... But i am very sorry about this chapter. I know it sucks. So sorry .... Oh and please check out my other one shot "good boy for daddy (yoonjin)" i am pretty sure the tittle says it all but thanks again for reading this shitty update.