.20

Jin's POV

I looked around but all I saw was white, then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and I stood in front of the man I loved the most in my childhood. My grandpa. He smiled and hugged me,

"Its been a long time grandpa" I said as I felt tears in my eyes, he just smiled. He motioned me with his finger and I followed him.
It was another white room but this one had a big screen. Soon the screen turned on, and it showed the room in which my babies where sleeping, yoongeuk started to cry, the door opened and a nurse picked him up and calmed him down.

Next it showed the loby where all the boys, Jin's mother and even manager Bang, were gathered. YoonGi was crying and it broke Jins heart seeing the boy he loved look so broken. He too started to cry and he quickly wiped his tears.

The screen changed again and this time it was his hospital room, the doctors were rushing around trying to bring him back to life, he saw his lifeless body lay limp, on the bed.
He turned to look at his grandpa. This grandfather placed a palm on his shoulder.

"Jin, its not time yet. And next time when we see each other I hope you can stay, but not now, be a good bad to your kids, and now go because their is not much time left" that was all Jin heard then he woke up with a gasp, he struggled to breath.

"Omg he is awake bring a face mask he can't breathe on his own" one of the nurses said, soon a plastic face mask was placed on his face and he breathed with less stuggle.

"This good news I need to go inform his family" Dr. Choi said as he ordered the nurses what to do.

-

"Its all going to be okay son" Mrs. Kim said as she hugged YoonGi. She too was hurt, after all Seokjin was her only son. The hug party soon ended when doctor choi walked in.

"I am very sorry to interup but, we did everything we could.." Dr. Choi was stopped by Namjoon who didn't want his friend to feel any worse.

"Wait no, but you have to know this. Seokjin is good we managed to save him" Dr. Choi said, after YoonGi heard this he jumped to his feet and stood in front of Dr. Choi.

"Please sir, can I go see him?" He asked desperation clearly in his voice.

"Yes, but please don't move him, or force him to talk because his wound is still healing" Dr. Choi said, YoonGi didn't wait any longer and he took off to Jins room.

-

YoonGi's POV

I rushed to Jins room, never in my life I've felt so much happiness. I opened the door, and there he was paler than usual, but yet he still looked beautiful. I walked to his side and slowly grabbed his hand. They were cold but it didn't bother me. I kissed his palm and his eyes opened. He looked at me and she smiled, never in my life I would have thought that I would miss his smile that I have grown to love. I didn't bother to talk to him, our actions seemed to speak for us. The door opened again and a nurse walked in with two strollers. When she reached us she placed them next to me. Let of of Jin's hand and took a closer look at our babies. I smiled when I noticed that yoongeuk, looked more like Jin, I smiled and he smiled back. I covered his little legs with his blue blanket and he yawned and closed his eyes. I smiled at his cuteness and moved to take a closer look at YoonSeo. She was smiling and I picked her up, I made sure her pink blanket was wrapped around her and I brought her next to Jin he had tears in his eyes. I smiled and kissed YoonSeo. She wasn't just beautiful, no she looked healthy.

The door opened again and this time the whole group and Mrs. Kim walked in. They all smiled and Mrs. Kim had tears in her eyes. I smiled and she took YoonSeo from my arms and i gladly handed her, YoonSeo. I turned around to see yoongeuk, but jungkookie was already holding him.

Third person's POV

"Look YoonGi hyung he looks just like me" he said bouncing yoongeuk on his hip. Everyone laughed at his comment.

"Sure kookie whatevs you say" Taehyung said as he looked at yoongeuk.

"I'd say he looks more like Jin hyung" Taehyung said and Hoseok nooded.

"No he doesn't he looks like me" Jungkook insisted.

"Sure sure" Taehyung said as he took Taehye from Hoseok and walked next to Mrs. Kim.

YoonGi and Jin were in their own little world and ignored the rambling of the boys.

"Look baby I am your uncle Jungkook and I am going to teach you how to sing and skate board and how to get girls okay" Jungkook said as he talked to the baby.

"And how exactly are you planing to do that, No offense Kookie but you are gay" Namjoon said smirking.

"Well and what are you going to teach him how to watch porn without getting caught?" Jimin defended his boyfriend.

"Burn!!!" Hoseok said as everyone turned to look at him.

Mrs. Kim, Taehyung, and Lydia just watched them.

"How can you guys stand them children?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Taehyung and Lydia just shaked their heads, in disapproval.

---
Hello guys. So it snowed and we didn't have school. Yay. Sorry if it was lame.

Thanks for reading guys

Comment and vote

Comment your thoughts on this nd what should happen next.

P.s i did not edit it because i am too lazy to do so.