House of Legislative

The house of legislative is the mechanic-making body and is the largest branch of Pangaea's government. It consist of ten departments with respective Chief Engineer: appointed by the people during the democratic election in Pangaea (which happens every three years). The Chief Engineer's duties and responsibilities are to generate and implement new mechanics and revise existing provisions or amendments in the Pangaea's codex of mechanics in their assigned department.

Accordance to the new codex of mechanics during the election. standards for running Chief Engineer are very high. One of the qualities that the aspirant must possess is a talent of good leadership and popularity, must be a graduate or an alumnus from the College of Builders, at least 40 years old and met the perfect score in aptitude exams given by the judicial house.

The following are the ten Departments in the House of Legislative.

1. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY

(known as D.O.E. , or Engine Dept.)

Motto : Engine is Breathe, Engine is Hope

Seal Descriptions : Two pistons of the Air-Detox Generator (ADGen) are forming "X". In the middle, there is a lightning bulb that symbolize the generated power electricity coming from the ADGen and supplied in the Pangaea. Below the logo, there is an encrypted motto of the Department of Energy.

Role and Function :  Responsible for preparing, integrating, coordinating, supervising and controlling all plans, programs, projects and activities of the Government relative to energy exploration, development, utilization, distribution and conservation. The main role of the D.O.E. is to supply energy, filtered air and treated fresh water in the Pangaea; making it the most important department in the house of legislative. The government prioritize D.O.E in the distribution of budget and supplying huge numbers of second-degree Plebeians as man-power.  

Current Chief Engineer : C/E Sunshine Edison

2. DEPARTMENT OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE

(known as D.F.A. , or Agri-Food Dept.)

Motto : Science in Prosperity

Seal Descriptions : A blooming tree with a trunk made of a DNA coil that symbolize the knowledge and contribution of Genetic Engineering in producing food and development of agriculture in Pangaea. Below the logo, there is an encrypted motto of the Department of Food and Agriculture.

Role and Function : The main role of D.F.A. is to prevent hunger in Pangaea. Since scarcity of commodities are in cliff-status, engineers use the knowledge of Genetic Engineering to produce food and prevent it from spoilage. D.F.A. develops advance horticulture to use limited spaces in all means of farming and reformat the industry of animal production (such as livestock and fishing) to meet the demands of people in their plate. Most of the workers in this department are diverse and third-degree Plebeians.

Current Chief Engineer : C/E Urchin Fleming

3. DEPARTMENT OF SYNERGY

(known as D.O.S. , or Intelligent Body or Intel Body)

Motto : Safety and Comfort

Seal Descriptions : A series of algorithmic lines forming a human right eye. The algorithmic lines symbolize the used of advance technology to combat and identify unforeseen events that would lead to danger or hazards in the community. Below the logo, there is an encrypted motto of the Department of Synergy.

Role and Function : Responsible for preparing, integrating, coordinating, supervising and controlling all plans, programs, projects and activities of the Government relative to safety. The main role of  D.O.S. is to surveillance all the wards including the void and emptied wards in Pangaea by monitoring all fixed surveillance cameras and matrices of each citizen. The Intel is responsible for monthly drills, notify the public in any deficiencies they monitored through their matrix and implement security level breaches in certain ward. They also spied radicals in Pangaea and report it to the Department of Watchkeeping. The workers of the department of energy are Elites who graduate with high scores in aptitude exams.