Chapter 6

HarrYS POV.

I was in the bathroom at 4:56 am, I hadn't sleep , all the thoughts and voices yelling , all the suicide thoughts, telling me 'go die nobody needs you' 'if you leave nobody will notice your already a ghost' etc.
I reached over to the sink and grabbed my blade crying "I hate this world!" I screamed. I pressed the blade to my wrist digging it in , than I fastly swiped it across and watched the blood, I did another and another whispering to myself 'worthless' 'nobody ' 'fat' 'ugly'.
Than I heard someone walk in , I didn't bother to look up I just sat there crying. I heard that voice I love hearing , he was here like he said. 

         Louis POV.
I saw harry in the ground his wrist sliced open, him crying. I felt tears coming, I grabbed a bandage and wet cloth fastly and sat in front if him "Harry" I cried " are you okay do you feel dizzy or anything?"
"M' fine" . I washed off the blood apologizing every time he flinched and I wrapped it up . "was this your secret?" "Yes" he whispered ashamed.
"I'm getting you some food and than your going to sleep"I said wiping tears off his face. "But I gotta to school" he said . "Nope not today, and neither am I, I'm staying with you" I said proud. He smiled a little "so did you say you were gonna get me some food?" He both laughed a bit.

      {*****in the living room*****}
Harry's POV.
"Knock knocK "
"Who's there" louis smiled
"Little old lady" I smirked
"Little old lady who"
"I didn't know you could yodel" I laughed loudly
"That was terrible" he laughed
"That's what they all say" I smiled