Chapter 1

I was sitting on my bed, listening to the rain fall onto the roof.Wishing that I was worth it, wishing some body would care about me,somebody to love me. Suddenly I heard a car outside ,I looked out my window and saw my neighbors packing I sat there frustrated thinking to myself 'this is my fault! I am so annoying and loud they can hear me and hate living here because of me!' I stood up and walked out of my room.
As I went downstairs I saw my Mum cooking dinner. "Harry honey are you hungry?" She asked .I looked down at me belly "no mum I feel just a bit sick"I lied
"Oh okay sweetie, go lay down I'll get you some soup"
I sat down on the couch and grab my phone off the coffee table and see my new messages.

{*****6 MINUTES LATER*****}

Looking down at my phone trying not to cry, I read my messages. Niall horan from my class and his friends were texting me some hateful and hurtful things. I wanted to throw my phone at the wall but my mum was walking in to put the soup down.
She looked at me concerned"Harry is everything alright?" I nodded and looked up "yes" I tried to say but my voice cracked
She immediately say down and put her arms around me "honey what's wrong?"
I started to feel the tears in my eyes, I looked down and put my knees up to my chest shoving my face into my knees and I shivered and cried out my eyes. She hugged me tight as I noticed my eyes start to drift. Before I knew it darkness surrounded me.