Chris and I

Andrew's POV

Hi I'm Andrew Castle. I am 15  years old and my best friend is Chris Wolf but I call him Howlett because wolfs howl. Chris and I are the bestest buds, we do almost everything together. We were friends when we were born. Him and I have huge imagination so we play stuff like Cops and Robbers, Don't step on the Lava and all that kind of stuff.  Our parents were close as well so that's how Chris and I know each other. Our dad's are most know by their work Stark Tech so Chris and I get some free gadgets. My dad (Frank Castle) is head office and when he get's home he gives me stuff.

Dad: "Hey Andrew. I have something for you."

Chris and I were hanging out today so him and I run down the stairs.

Me: "Daddy."

Yes I still call my father Daddy once in a while so shush.

Dad: "Here's your new watch."

Me: "Where's the gadgets?"

Dad: "Well this one is like a butler. His name is Jarvis. You have to say his name first then whatever you want."

Chris and I: "Cool."

Dad: "But be respectful to it and don't lose him. We don't want the robbers get it."

We all giggled.

Dad: "Chris. Your dad want's you back home for supper."

Chris: "Ok Drew. Bye Andy."

Me: "Bye Howlett."

Chris leaves and dad tells me more about Jarvis.

Dad: "He's mostly a flashlight, Ipod, and 3D stuff so with one press with this button will activate the 3D stuff. It also does stuff of a normal watch."

Me: "Cool. What are you guys working on now?"

Dad: "For us the glasses version of the watch."

Me: "I think I do need new glasses."

Dad: "Can you wear those ones until the glasses come in?"

Me: "Yes."

Dad: "I love ya champ."

Me: "I love you too dad."

I went to my room to test the watch out. 

Me: "Let's test what you got."

*one hour passes*

I've tested the watch and everything has been tested perfectly.

Dad: "Andrew supper."

Me: "Ok dad."

I run down the stairs and to the table. We started to eat and it was really good.

Me: "Thank you mom and dad."

I brought my plate to the sink and washed it. I was kinda sleepy so I was in my room for the rest of the night. 

*two hours pass.*

It's now nine o'clock so I just passed out sleeping. 

*I know this is a short chapter but bear with it.*