Chapter 6

You sat up side down on Mabel's bed. "Hey Y/N" Mabel said looking down at you. You sat up the right way "yeah" you replied.

"We're going to watch the movie now want some popcorn?" She asked. "Yeah ok" you sat on the ground "what time is it?"

"9 pm" Mabel said as she left the room. "Hopefully Bill won't get mad" you think.

***time skip brought to you by... THIS AMAZING TISSUES***

The First song came on (like Bill you hate synthesized music) you pulled a pillow over you head and groaned "can we go to bed now?" You ask "but the movie has only started" Mabel wined

"It took you 15 minites to get the popcorn ready. When it only should of taken 5. The another 15 to set up Candy's DVD player. Then another 15 to find where you put the case. 15 more to get drinks. It's 10 pm and I'm tired" you said (you are a demon and don't need sleep but just go with it)

"If you don't want to watch it you can sleep in the break room with Dipper" Mabel says. You pick up the pillow and blanket "ok I will"

"DIPPER HAS A CRUSH ON YOU" Mabel yells as you left the room. You blush before heading to the break room.

You knock on the door before entering. Dipper was sitting on the bed reading the journal holding a black light. He turned to face you "oh hi Y/N"

You smiled and walked over "do you mind if I sleep here. Mabel had just started watching the movie and the music is annoying" you asked. Dipper noded "sure".

You dumped the stuff on the floor "have you been up all night?" You asked.

"Yeah. I can turn it out if you want"

"It's not that annoying"

"I'll turn it out any way"

Dipper turned out the light as you lay down on the floor. You lay awake listening to Mabel and her friends laughing before going silent. Everything was quite.

You looked up at the brown wood roof before it went gray. "Why didn't you listen to me?!" Bill snarled. He floated by your head in demon form. You sat up "s..sorry I I had made s..one friends I I d..didn't j..just w..want to l..leave them" you stammer.

Bill changed to his human form "they might find out who you are" he sat down in front of you. "Th..they might not mind"

"What if they do. What if they no longer want to be your friend?"
Bill asked. You looked at the ground. "Say good bye to pine tree them come straight back to the dream scape" Bill them left.

You let out a yelp and sat up. "What wrong" Dipper asked. You smiled "just a nightmare". Dipper sat up "what was it about"

"He might not know about Bill" you think "there was a triangle demon in it.." You say.

"Bill?!" Dipper asks "he knows about bill" you think. "Did he want to make deal? What did he do?"

"Umm"

Dipper flicks through the journal he shows you the page "don't trust bill" he says. "I've got to go" you mutter. You walk towards the door "wait it's only 5am"

You ignore Dipper and run into the forest.