Ch 10

A/N: Don't hate me, my Internet wasnt working until five minutes ago! Sorry for the delay! Next chapter will be up in about 10 minutes because I'm nice :) enjoy!

Phil woke up, Dan wasn't beside him as he had hoped, he had smelt the most delicious smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen. He entered the kitchen to see Dan flipping pancakes and Molly sitting at the kitchen table. Dan was wearing and apron saying 'Kiss The Cook' they had bought it as a joke years ago, now they finally had an excuse to use it, "Hey Phil." Dan and Molly said at the same time.

Phil walked over to the chair beside Molly before Dan stopped him, "Now come on Phil, you have to obey the apron." Phil gave Dan a quick peck on the lips before joining Molly at the table. "I made pancakes because the first time I did you had to go out. So now you get to enjoy the best pancakes in the world." Dan said taking a bow as he set the pancakes in front of Phil and Molly.

Josh came down five minutes later, "You owe my £10." Molly said cheekily to her boyfriend, before walking to the lounge, "She's kidding right?" Josh asked unsure, Phil grabbed Dan and kissed him. Josh sighed as he took £10 from his wallet and walked into the living room.

Molly came back out 10 minutes later. "The doctor called, he wants to see me at the hospital in 2 hours, will you two come?" Dan and Phil nodded. They were excited, they were all guessing if it was a boy or a girl. Molly hoped it was a girl, Josh hoped a boy, Phil hoped a boy too and Dan hoped it was a baby girl.
Today was the day they would find out and they were all excited.

QOTD: Boy or Guuuurl?