Arrival

Brittany's POV
We arrived in Newfoundland by late afternoon. I stood in the airport with my backpack on and watched the suitcases go around and around on the converter belt. The rest of the cast were pulling their suitcases off and huddling together. Trevor, Myles and I were waiting for our cases to appear.

Myles' case came along first and he pulled it off. Next along was mine. I grabbed the top handle, but one of the wheels was stuck in between the leather flaps. I tugged as much as I could but it kept moving along and I had to run with it.

"No!" I said laughing.
Myles and Trevor were in stitches of laughter. Eventually Trev grabbed the handle over my hand and pulled hard enough that the suitcase was free. He put it on the ground and we turned to the rest of the cast, laughing. Myles had grabbed Trevor's case for him and we headed out of the front doors of the airport.

Everyone was laughing as we exited the airport. Trevor rubbed my shoulder in mock sympathy as he laughed with everyone else.

"If they'd have got that on camera!" Isaac said.

I laughed.

"Oh my God, they totally should've, that would have been hilarious!" I said.

Outside of the airport we piled into a minivan to be taken to a hotel. We wouldn't see the tour bus until we departed Newfoundland, which wasn't for another three days. I left my case on the sidewalk to be loaded into the van and climbed inside, in the middle of Jennie and Victoria. Once everyone was inside, the doors were rolled shut and the van was set in motion. It was cold and rainy outside, and I was feeling a little jet lagged - even though the flight was a little over three hours long. As everyone talked around me, I simply sat and looked at my feet. I rested my head into Jennie's shoulder and she nuzzled her head into mine for a minute. She put her hand on my cheek.

"You okay?" she asked sweetly.

I nodded my head and stayed where I was for the remainder of the journey.

Trevor's POV
I sat in the minivan replying to a text from my Mom. I was wedged between Isaac and Lamar, and facing backwards from the direction we were headed. I locked my cell and put it away in my pocket. Facing us was Jennie, Brittany and Victoria. Victoria was talking to Myles and Jennie was texting on her phone. Brittany, like me, was wedged in between the two of them. She had her eyes closed and her head resting in Jennie's shoulder.

Lamar was looking at her too. Brittany was usually so loud that silence from her meant that something wasn't right.

"She okay?" Lamar asked me.

"I think so," I said back. I didn't want to say too much about the subject - since things between Britt and I were on the DL currently. So instead I just watched the rain fall outside and listened to the rest of the cast talk around me.

Soon enough we arrived outside the hotel we were staying in for the duration of our stay in St John's. Everyone jumped out of the van and collected the cases from the back. We stood in huddles on the sidewalk until Amy began to make her way in to the front desk.

Brittany's POV
I followed everyone into the hotel lobby and stood waiting at the front desk for Amy to sign us in. She signed a slip of paper and we were handed seven room keys. We moved out of the queue and stood in a circle outside of the elevator to get rooms sorted out. Amy read from a sheet of paper.

"Boys first," she said, "Trevor and Lamar, Room 201, Isaac and Myles, 203."

The boys were handed key cards.

"Girls. Jordan and Victoria, 205, Sam and Jennie, 207 and Brittany and Logan 202. So you'll be the first room on the right hand side of the corridor. Next door to you is my room and then our camera crew."