Chapter 8

Maggie's P.O.V.

Today my friend Stephanie is having a birthday party for her little girl, Scarlet. It's going to be a small get together, just family and close friends. Scarlet is turning 5. Louis, the kids, and I got her a doll that she has been wanting.

We got there at 10:55. The party starts at 11. Perfect timing, if you ask me. The whole family walked into the Styles household and I set our present on the table with all the other gifts. There were so many gifts. Who can blame anyone, all the of One Direction kids are spoiled.

After setting the present down, I went to the kitchen where I saw Stephanie. She was still setting up the decorations. I grabbed some ballons and helped her blow them up.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask Stephanie.

"Nothin' much, just setting up."

Out of the cornor of my eye I see Serena, Scarlet, Willow, and Molly playing tag in the living room. "Wow, Scarlet's gotten so big!" I say.

"I know, can't believe she is already five. Seems like just yesterday Harry and I were bringing her home from the hospital," Stephanie says to me.

Louis joined us in the kitchen. He walked over to Stephanie and gave her a small kiss on the cheek as a friendly gesture. Then he asked where Harry was.

"He's out back, setting up the pinata." Stephanie replied.

"Thanks bye." Louis then left to go out back to help Harry.

"So where is everyone?" I ask.

"Elizabeth is in the living room watching the kids while I set up, Zayn is out back having a ciggerette. Everyone else is on their way." Stephanie says.

We finish setting up just in time. Soon everyone is here.

Becca comes in and the first thing she does is say, "Hey, hey, hey we're here! Your lives just got better!" We all laugh at Becca.

Right now we're all in the liveing room watcing the kids play together. I swear, the kids never didn't get along.

Harry stood up and said, "Time for cake!" All the kids raced to the kitchen.

We sing Happy Birthday and ate the cake. Then we went out back to break the pinata. None of the kids broke the pinata so the boys, being the weirdos that they are, decided to give it a try. Watching them try to break the pinata was pretty entertaining, if I do say so myself.

************************************************************************************************************

In this chapter the outfits are in 3 parts sorry it was just too many people to do in one.

I would like to say thanks to this writter on Quotev for helping me decide what Maggie should get Scarlet for her birthday.

The writter you can find here if on a computer cause I don't think links work on the mobile devices. http://www.quotev.com/dantesstories