Chapter 24

Louis P.O.V.

Today is the day we are going back to tour. I don't really want to go back quite just yet seeing as I will miss my family even more now that James is walking and talking. Before going back though all of us are having a party for one last chance for all of us to get together before we go back on tour seeing as we won't be with our families untill the end of tour. Maggie is in the kitchen going crazy with the baking to get ready for the party. I don't know why she decided it would be a good idea to have it here.

"Daddy" Serena says looking up to me.

"Yeah, sweetie. What's up" I ask her.

"Why has mommy been in the kitchen baking all day?"

"Well mommy is making food for the party tonight."

"Why are we having a party" She ponders?

"Well honey we are having a party to see everyone before daddy goes back on tour with Uncle Harry, Uncle Liam, Uncle Niall, and Uncle Zayn" I answer her many questions.

"Oh, How long are you goona be on tour for? You just got back" her tiny lip starts to quiver like she is about to cry.

"Oh, sweetheart" I say wraping my arms around her, "Daddy was just on a little break from tour just to see you guys. Daddy still has to go back and finish the tour. It will just be a couple months, it won't be long at all."

"Yes it will Daddy" She starts sobbing into my chest.

"Oh sweetheart, It will be okay" I tell her rubbing my hand up and down her back to soothe her. After a couple of minutes she stops and falls asleep on my shoulder so I take her to her room for a nap.

*********************************************************

Oh, how I am enjoying writing chapters on wattpad instead of doing my journal in English. I usually don't have the motivation to write while at home and I wrote this chapter in 1 and 1/3 of the time we get to write in our journals.

Can you please check out my Two pages I own on Facebook. If one interests you, make sure to message the page and you can become admin.

For All things One Direction, Please like 'One Direction is My World'

https://www.facebook.com/ifistayupallnightcanitakeyouhome?ref=hl

For not only just One Direction, but Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and Sherlock, as well as the ocasional Little Mix and Union J. Please Like 'British Fandoms' Maggie is an admin on this page so like it for the main charecter in 'You Did What, Louis!?!?!??!'

https://www.facebook.com/ILoveBritishThings?ref=hl

P.S. Maggie's admin name on 'British Fandoms' is Magic Muggle