Hell turned into Heaven

School went by fast,so fast the only thing in my mind was HIM.That bad boy i had seen today,he had been in my mind all day.I couldn't like him , i didn't  even knew him,i hadn't obviously talked to him nor made contact sooo it was impossible i was falling for someone i didn't know..It was possible but not in my case.It was really difficult for me to fall in love,since i dind't like heartbreak,I had already gone through that and I was not going back.

Camille noticed something was wrong with me and cme over to cheer me up.

-Hey,Gorgeous!!!!!- Camille said with a little kid voice that annoyed me

-Nothing just thinking about stuff- 

-Are you thinking about Ethan?,Because if yo are we have to go shopping-said Camille

-Yes i'm thinking about him ok! and no,no more shopping Camille- i said madly

-Ok,Girl,calm down and let's go eat something.I'm starving

She grabbed my arm and we walked to the cafeteria and met liz at  our usual luch table.As In every High School there were many sitting arrangements: The jocks,the bimbos AKA cheerleaders,weirdos,loners,skaters.freaks,nerds and then US(what i considered normal people).

Lunch finishedand we went to class.

                                                                      ....................

As I was walking towards my car I saw him,Near His  motorcycle,I couln't help but smile at him and he smiled back.OMG he..smiled..back..I climbed into my car looking at the mirror to see if i didn't have anything in my face.As i was looking in the mirror i heard a knock on the window.I turned around and there he was.I opened the window and he stared at me.

-Umm,are you ok- he asked

-yes why?

-you seem nervous.by the way you dropped this_he handed me my notebook

-Thanks..umm whats your name?

-Oh Sorry.My name is Jake-he said extending his hand

-Im allison but everybody calls me alli

As our hands touched i felt a spark.Something i hadn't felt for anyone.WWas this the beggining of something good or bad.Hell was turning into Heaven....