Was I dreaming?

As i helped mom set the table I couldn't stop thinking about my encounter with him.Jake,his name was Jake i kept thinking.he touched my hand, he talked to me... to me  Allison Hastings,the loser,"hot" girl from 11th grade.I couldn't believe it until i heard a glass hit the floor.My mom as always started to scream.

-Are you ok? Alli what's wrong with you? you have been so weird since you got home-she said with a calm voice,really rare on her.

-Nothing mom,sorry i'll clean it up,don't worry.

-Are you sure you're ok?-she said worried

-Yes,i think so it's just something stupid

I didn't wanna tell my mom about my stuff,she had never cared,Why care now? was she on drugs or something?she was acting so weird.But i responded and told her everything.Since the first day,what had happened between him and I,and our encounter.She obviously reponded with an "Aww,my little girl is in love" i hated when she did that.

After that i went for a jog.As i was running and listening to David Guetta's Where them Girls At,I saw him on his motorcycle.Just my luck!

-Please don't stop,please don't stop-I murmured to myself.

And he stopped........

-Heyy! you are....Alli right?-He said

-I am alli hehe- i said annoyed

-umm..would you like to go out sometime?

-You... atre asking me.... out?- i said surprised

-Yes,yes I am- he said sure about what he was saying 

-Ok,here's my number-I wrote my number in his palm and he wrote his.

-Thanks.call you later

-Ok!

He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.Omg he was moving to fast.I liked iti had never felt this for anyone.He attracted meto him like a magnet.WasI dreaming? Had this really happened?As i went in an took a shower,my phone started to ring. I got out and saw who it was.

There it was.HIS text message. As i opened the text to see its content i saw this.

                                                 See u in 1 hour at the Moon cliff.You'll be surprised

                                                                                                                 See u there.

What was i gonna wear,Ihad to call my friends.atahis couldn't be happening omg.................................. Was i dreaming?..............

Hope u are likingmy story please comment and like love ya guys!!!!