First Word

Jeff(his pov)

I woke up to y/n crying. "Ugh kid why won't you go to sleep" I said before laughing at how that sounds. "Sleep" a small voise said. "Was that you y/n" I asked surprised. "Sleep" y/n said. "Yeah go to sleep" I said laughing.

Ben(his pov)

I was playing video games with y/n. When i herd a quiet voise said daddy. "Y/n Was that you" I asked surprised. "Daddy" y/n while pointing at the screen at my statue. "That's right that's daddy" I said happy.

Ej(his pov)

I was trying to get y/n to say daddy. "Y/n say daddy" I said. "Kidneys" y/n spoke with maxam cuteness. "Omg that is so cute and you can't have kidneys yet you don't have teeth yet sorry sweet heart" I said.

Masky(his pov)

God d**n it kid just eat the d**n baby food plz. "Cheesecake" y/n said. "No cheesecake until You eat your food" I said geting pi***d off. "Cheesecake" y/n said pouting.
1 hour later~
"Fine here is your d**n Cheesecake" I said while handing her the cheesecake. "M-masky y-you d-did r-realize t-that w-was h-her f-first w-word r-right. Hoodie said laughing. "Shut up hoodie" I said pouting.

Hoodie(his pov)

Masky was baby sitting y/n while I ran to the cheesecake factory. Just as I handed y/n to masky... "M-mama" y/n said with a slight studder. "Really" Masky said.

Bloody Painter(his pov)

I was painting y/n wall's and she was helping me. "Y/n what did you make" I asked my little angel.
"Family" my angel said. "Your first word well done and a beautiful picture" I said while very proud of my little angel.