First Kill

Jeff- He was taking you out with him to go killing. "Allright smile we are going killing it's daddy's favorite pastime" he said opening the parents room. When he was not looking you took his knife and crawled into a 4 year olds room crawled on top of her woke her up. "Night night" you said before staving her. When your dad found you on top of her with his knife he was so proud.

Ben- he disused to take you to hyrule and show you the game world. When link showed up. "Daddy who is that?" you said while pointing at link. "That's link" he said getting in a fighting stance. You sunk up behind link and grabed your Zelda dagger and stabed him. " Zelda murdered why can't i?" you said before he died. "That's my little gamer" your dad said so proud of you

Ej- You were hungry so your dad took you on a kidney hunt and teached you how to take the kidneys without harming them. At the last one for the day he let you take control . "Can I eat you miss?" you asked before taking both kidneys and killing the women. "That's my baby kidney" your dad said before picking you up a hugging you very proud.

Masky- you killed a man in the woods your dad got cheesecake to celebrate. You were very happy.

Hoodie- he was very surprised to find you on top of the dead man with Slenderman looking very proud of his baby proxy. Hoodie was very very happy and you, your dad, and "Mama" got cheesecake.

Bloody Painter- he found you painting with blood of him and you. What suprised him more is there was a dead 4 year old with his spare knife sticking out of the kids head. And in writing was murder is art in sloppy hand writing. Lets say you got icecream.