Chapter 1

I walk down the stairs of my loft I share with my twin brother Ricky Dillon.

So I'm guess you figured of my last name but you don't know my first name it's Hannah. So I have a very crazy busy life, I'm in medical school for the 6 year and I still have more to come. Ricky has a very busy life as well but being a YouTuber is a lot less years of school. I also have a busy life keeping up with the haters that hate me so much because I'm dating the Jc Caylen, fan girls can be crazier that you think.

I continue walking around the first floor of the loft and decide to grab a bowl of cereal. I look around at the cereal opinions as Ricky walks down the stairs. I grab the life cereal and pour us both a bowl of it. I take the bowls and place one in front of him and sit down.

"So what's up with my favorite twin?" I ask taking a bite of cereal.

"Nothing much I have a meeting then I'm going to Trevor's. Also thanks for remembering the little almond milk." He said looking down at his phone.

"No problem, remember I became vegan with you so I should remember almond milk, plus we don't even own cow milk."

"True sorry sometimes I forget. Are you hanging out with Jc since it's the weekend and you finally don't have school."

"Probably we need to go grocery shopping so maybe I will drag him along with me."

"That sound like a good plan. I would come with if I had time but I'm pretty busy today."

"Ricky I totally get don't worry. Just make sure you sleep tonight we are having twin day tomorrow."

"I will, make sure you do the same. Are you spending the night with Jc or is he coming here?"

"I think we will stay here I love Kian but spending the night there is always so loud."

"Yup remember when I lived with them. That was loud twenty four seven."

"I can't imagine, visiting there was bad enough." I say getting up grabbing both our bowls and placing them in the sink.

"Okay I'm going to get ready." I say walking to my room. Me and Ricky sleep in the loft together but I use the spare room for all my things and Jc keeps a few things here as well. Me and Ricky started live together ever since O2L broke up, because we never saw each other we thought we would move in together.

I dig through my shirt drawer and find  Jc's shirt from 1 year ago when we first started dating. I have know Jc as long as Ricky has but we only started dating a year ago but it feels like years. I continue looking for a shirt to wear and I finally decided to wear my grey sweatshirt with a diamond that says Ricky Dillon. I walk over to my drawer of pants and grab black leggings. It is the January so it's not super warm outside.

I walk to my bathroom and grab my makeup bag. I see my contacts on the counter so I quickly put them in and start my makeup. I apply foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeliner and blush. After that I open the medicine cabinet and put deodorant and perfume. I grab my black hair brush and run it through my brown shoulder length hair. After taming my hair I pull my straighter out from under the sink. I finished my hair I hear a knock on the door so I quickly run to the door.

I unlock the door and open it to see Jc.
I let him in and he sits down on the couch and I sit beside him.

"So what are we going to do today?" Jc asks as Ricky walk down the staircase.

"Well me and Ricky need groceries so I was hoping you could come with me." I say snuggling into him.

"Yeah I will go with you. Then can we go to lunch?"

"Sure, if we leave now we will finish shopping around noon."

"Okay let's leave." Jc says pulling me up from the couch.

"Bye Ricky, love you." I said giving him a hug.

"Bye Hannah, bye Jc." Ricky said walking back up too our room.

I grab my blue purse and put my phone inside.
Jc takes my hand and we walk to my car. I open the car door and began to drive to the grocery store.

"So, I'm going on tour with Kian next month, and I was wondering if you wanna come with us." He said with a cheesy smile on his cute face.

"Baby you know I would love to but I have school and I don't know when my next break is." I said in a disappointed tone.

"Well I got you covered because I asked your professor and he said that he can put the lessons online and you have a break a week after the tour starts."

"Oh my gosh babe I love you so much, I can't believe you did that for me."

"I know I'm the best." He said in a sarcastic tone as I kiss him on the cheek.

We drive into the parking lot of Whole Foods and I park my metallic purple beetle. I open my  door. Jc walks out of the car and grabs my hand. We walk through the door of Whole Foods and I pull out a cart. We walk through the store and buy the basic food. While we wait in the checking out line a fan comes up to Jc and I.

"Excuse me, I'm a huge fan of the both of you. Can I please get a picture?" She says pulling out her phone.

"Absolutely." Jc says pulling her in closer. She brings her phone up and we smile and the phone camera clicks.

"Thank you so Jannah." She says walking away. We check out and walk back to the car with a whole bunch of bags.

"Jc." I say putting the bags in the car.

"Yes Hannah."

"I love you." I say closing the trunk.

"I love you too Hannah." He says kissing me on the lips.

"Jc, words can't explain how excited I am to go on tour with you."

"Words can't explain how much I love you." He said kissing me again.

*****************************

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this first chapter each chapter is going to be this length so enjoy the 1000 words and I know this a bit boring but I promise it will get super interesting.
Love Hannah ;)