Prologue

"Liam c'mon! I don't see why you can't tell me..." Scott asked slightly annoyed but also has wanted to know more about his past since he really wanted to help out the boy and befriend him since the day he met him.

"It's not that easy explaining a rocky past Scott!" Liam's voice said in anger but annoyance as well as Scott's desperation to find out things and be friends.

"What are you so afraid of Liam!?.." Scott so desperately asked once more but Liam's voice cut him off.

"Everything.."

Scott frowned and walked over to Liam, taking Liam's hand in his before intertwining them. "Li..."

The younger boy didn't look Scott in the eyes, he just turned around and let his hand slip away from Scott's.

Liam then sat down on the edge of Scott's bed and wrapped his arms around himself as he stared at the floor.

Scott hated to see Liam like this so he went over and sat next to him and put a reassuring look and hand on his knee to tell him it's okay.

"I-I just don't wanna get hurt again..." He mumbled and looked over at Scott, his arms slowly unwrapping themselves as the older boy looked at him.

"I will never let anyone hurt you... ever" Scott said as he wrapped his arm around his waist.

Liam looked at him as a small tear trickled down his cheek, he hasn't cried in forever which this time it was just slipping out.

Scott looked at him and wiped his tear away with his thumb but he let his hand linger and caress his cheek as he stared into the younger boy's ocean blue eyes.

Liam sniffles softly before letting his hand linger on his cheek. He let the older boy stroke it before he leaned his cheek into Scott's hand.

Scott seemed fascinated with the mysterious boy ever since the day he transferred from Devenford Prep. He then bit his lip softly.

Liam then felt Scott's hand on his cheek again.

Scott cupped both if Liam's cheeks and slowly leaned in as then Liam did too.

Their lips were inches apart before Scott whispered something

"C-can I kiss you?..." Scott whispered as their eyes continued staring at each other.

The younger boy slowly nodded as he slowly began to close the gap in between them.

Scott then closed the gap which closed his lips softly on Liam's, he kissed the younger boy passionately, feeling fireworks explode into his stomach.

Liam's never felt this way before but he wanted Scott to kiss him. He wanted Scott to be friends with him and maybe even more.. But most of all... He wanted to be whole again...

And Scott McCall was the only boy to make him feel something again...