chapter 3-An attempt

Thank you for all the reads. I dedicate this chapter RiaTui who first voted my story

" His hands roamed my body like a snake. My body shivered as if hot liquid and he enjoyed it. The cool air and his hot breath is causing my body frizzle. I lay there like a rag doll. He whispers is in some unknown language in to my ears even though he knew I won't respond.
I hear smile. It was a smile of conqueror. His lip slowly touches mine. "You are mine Maddy"

" Maddy"

I heard Mel calling me waking me up from my zone out state.
I looked at her.
" You are zoned out".
" Nothing" I replied.

"You are thinking about your family" she asked me suddenly.

Family

That word struck like a lightening

Do I have family anymore?

Where is my so called husband?

His love confessions are true or fake.

I don't know what to believe and what not.

How long I had been kidnapped?

A month. I lost count of days.

But I knew it was more than a month. I was not confused but feeling most pathetic and helpless.

I don't want go through that feeling again.

I need to escape.

That is the one thought clouded over my head. But who can help me. If I had a phone I can call Max. And my elder brother will do any length to save me.

But the question is does he even know I was kidnapped and drug raped.

Did my so called husband told Max that I was missing.

Many questions are overcrowding my brain.
Besides my escape plan which was nearly impossible.
Why I am kidnapped? And why I am a kept woman not like Melissa. ?

Is this my faith just like Melisa said?

I refuse to accept that.

I looked at Mel .Now I call her that and she calls me Maddy like old friends.

Mellissa aka Mel had become good friend of mine in a short time. She is the only one who was allowed to talk to me. Rest just ignores me out of fear or disgust.
But unlike me Mel who had no urge to escape is not going to help me escape.
Unanswered questions still haunt me like nightmares.
Mainly the one who must not be named?
Thinking of him I still don't know who is the unknown man who wants me so desperately.

And why he wants me only.

And why he drug me always not showing his face.

What so special about me that I got the status of kept woman.

I already looked around the place. This place is heavily guarded. No chance to escape.

Once Mel showed what happens to the people who try to escape.They were punished severely.

But same thing also given me an idea . But it is too dangerous to try.

Still the thought of freedom.....

I silently walked back to my room.
I left the door slightly open. Then walked towards bathroom.
And then took out the knife I stolen from kitchen. It was sharp. I slowly cut my wrist.
Pain it slowly come.
I put my hand in water filled bath tub. The red began spred and my consciousness began to blur

Sorry for short chapter.
I decided to add cast list.
Megan fox as Madeline and Emma Stone as Melisa
Any other choices plz comment