Chapter Five - His bondage

I wrote this chapter two days back. Then again I rewrote it .

Third persons Pov

She fell into his arms like a fallen flower. Her hair covered her face. She looked fragile yet determined. Innocence was written on her face. She was like glass statue which will break anytime. He liked that.

Fragile innocent woman. One who easily mold to his arms. He enjoyed angel faces.

Their rebellion. Their resistance............

He loved to bend them. He and his merciless men love to teach them.

He inhaled her with lust. Salvatore Demicoz never lusted any woman like this one who tied him to his past.

"Take her "

He said handing her over to hospital staff who came running after her.

"The bitch tried escape. She was calling someone for help" Sylvester snapped.
" He is lying. She was calling her mother. And she didn't ask help. It was a genuine talk. I am witness to that. And he scared her. She pushed him and ran when he tried to kiss her." An elderly nursed said accusingly pointing towards Sylvester.

Kiss her. How dare he. She is mine. Anger raised in him.

Salvatore looked at him with anger. And people around him knows well what happen when they piss me off. Salvatore is well aware Sylvester too lusts his new kept woman.

But until he gives her away she will be his. That is rule. His rule.

He looked at him. His eyes were his command.

Disobedience is death.

Sylvester's eyes were down.

Fear was visible in his face. Then again Davy dragged him away from my eyes.
I sat down.

Madeline Charwing

She was a surprise to him. A miracle which he never thought happen again.
What made him attracted to her.

Her face.

Which remained him only woman he never had in his life. Even thought he knew Madeline was never going to be her.
It may be mere coincidence both had resemblance. But the moment he had seen her he wanted her.

Flashback

She was wearing a white dress with big blue flowers. She was standing outside flower shop with a bunch of red roses and smiling. She walked towards his direction. She then walked past him. He was mesmerized by her smile. . Then she hugged another man . The wind was playing with her hair. Same wind which touched him too.

The wind of forsaken desire.........

At first sight she was her. He felt history is repeating itself.

End of Flashback
He took her.
Snatched her actually from her reality to a world which is unknown to her.
But once she knew the truth she will hate him. Salvatore Deminicoz is a hard man

Ruthless

Merciless

Cruel

There are many objectives which is added to his name. All are true. He never cared about anything. And never will be.
He had no weakness. He is invincible. He always got what he want.
Still he was soft on Madeline Charwing.
He drugged her so that she couldn't remember him.
He never wanted bondage. He can't be attached to her just because she awakened old Sal in him.

Madeline Charwing can't be his new obsession. Once he will lose interest Madeline has to go.

" Mr Deminicoz you have been wanted in doctor 's office."

He heard a voice informed him. He walked to doctor' office.

" Sit down , Mr Deminicoz"

The doctor said politely.

"Your wife's health is stable. You can take her home now. I will discharge her today.
But she needs special care. You should watch over that she shouldn't take any more drugs. It is harmful to her and the life she carry in her."

As doctor finished her talk he could not believe what he just heard.

A life.

"Doctor can you repeat the sentence." He asked in most unbelievable tone.

Doctor repeated his words like prophecy

"You heard right. Your wife is pregnant"

Thank you for the reads and votes. Update you soon.

|2