Just a Note

Hello guys! I'm sorry if there's some wrong grammar sentences here in the story... it's actually my first ever book... if some of you are wondering... I'm just 13 years old from the Philippines... that's all I could say xD... I hate mylife btw my name is Charlize and nope I'm not a killer... A dream of mine just inspire me to do this story... I just don't know xD... I suck btw... I hope you enjoy the story! XD I'm really sorry if there's many mistakes! Nobody's perfect I guess!... I'm ranting rn I hope you enjoy my story! Just give this story a feedback and I promise you guys that I'll read everything! All the love x. Byeeee hope you'll enjoy this..

Please don't copy this story because if you did I will find you and Imma beat yo ass mayn!

If you have some problems and Shit just comment or Message me I would be down to read 'em all!

I'll update every Sunday

Copyright ©2016 by UnbeknownstPerson

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.