Chapter 2

-Leonor's POV-

-Monday-

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

No... It's Monday again! Why does my life sucks so much?! I threw my alarm clock across the room while groaning like who wanna go to school! God Damn it! I was about to drift off to sleep into my rainbow land with unicorns and sh*ts when someone decided that it'll be good if they poured some cold water on me I jolted up my bed like my shorts is on fire and out some blanket on my shoulders

"WHO DARED TO PUT COLD WATER ALL OVER ME!?" I screamed like a mad woman. Well my eyes is still closed don't blame me. 
"Honey you need to take a bath! It's already 5:30am school starts at 7:00am you need to go take a bath" My aunt said while laughing... Gahhh Why does this happened to me?! My life sucks then I have to face my classmates! This would be just so fucking great!. After that little drama with my Aunt I decided to go take a shower and picked up my school uniform. I scrub myself with my strawberry scented shampoo and soap and do my business. After about 10 minutes, I know I always take a bath this fast because I don't need MAKE UP I HATE MAKE UP anyways, I decided to go downstairs to see Mom and Aunt Cooking pancakes and some bacon. Yumm! 

"So Lizzie, How are you? I know that I've been busy lately.. I've been busy with our company and there's been a lot of problems with your Dad's company ti amo caro" My mom said.. Well She never called me by my real name. I miss my mom but I have to understand.. Having a wealthy family isn't good. I never get to spend sometime with my mom. 

"Bene mamma è stato grande! Mi manchi e papà tanto .. Quando ti salvare padre fuori dalla prigione mamma?" (Well Mom it's been great! I miss you and Dad so much.. When will you bail dad out of the Jail Mom?) Oh.. How I miss Dad so much.. I wish he didn't kill my aunt because of some fucking unpaid shit that she didn't pay. I wish dad didn't get caught. But I know that he'll escape from that. I know that Mom will bail him out. Mafia Family never goes down and we never show emotions toward other people, We don't fear anybody. That's what my Dad always said. And I'm pretty sure that those guards will let him out like it's been 2 weeks for pete's sakes!. Oh and you must be wondering how can I speak in Italian.. Welp.. My Dad taught me how to speak in Italian.. Long story short.. But these Pancakes is to die for Damn It taste soo Gooood!

"Non preoccuparti per il Padre vostro, caro .. Sono abbastanza sicuro che lui sarà fuori di lì a pochi giorni, ma è necessario andare adesso, Hai ancora la scuola oggi" (Don't worry about your Father, Dear.. I'm pretty sure he'll be out of there in a few days But you need to go now, You still have school today) Mom said. No Why do I have to o to school... I finished my Breakfast and kiss my mom on the cheek and walk into my Aunt's Black Porsche. I wish I'm 18 so I can drive already. I might be rich but I'm still bein bullied by my shitty classmates.. Damn them... I'm getting bored so I decided to listen some music. I put my Beats Headphones on and punched the password into my iPhone 6+. I was about to drift off to sleep again but my aunt woke me up. 

"Honey Leonor We're here.." She smiled at me and wish me luck. I got out of the car and go inside. It's just 6:30 tho. I still have sometime. I was walking down the hall when Eleana The queen bitch decided to call me out. 

"Hey! LeoFattyNor! Don't eat too much weirdo! I'm pretty certain that when you eat too much you'll explode! Your rich frame doesn't fit you! I should be the one who is richer than you! Bitch" She sneered. Well she's not worth it Liz I kept chanting on my head. She's such a bitch! I hate her! I might be a Mafia's daughter but I won't kill her yet. Key word YET so I'm planning to do it. I ignored her and decided to go into my classroom. First subject English just great! I didn't realize that the teacher already left and the people inside my room is standing up and all that jazz because our next teacher is absent. I looked at the curtains to see the boys molesting our gay classmate.. He like it anyways... They sluts in the room is flirting with the jocks, The weirdos are playing some minecraft, Some Players just playing some fake basketball with a ball of paper and a trashcan... Life could've been more interesting than this... I hate my life...

"Yow! Liz!" I heard my friends called me in unison. My friends know about my real name but my other classmates don't. They're always wonderin why they call me Liz/ Li but we honestly don't give a flying shit about them. I smiled at them and walked into their table.

"Yow Bitches what's up?" I told them. They gave me a funny look and decided to tell me their Relationshit stories. Hmm I just love being alone. Oh and almost forgot that I need to practice shooting guns later *insert evil laugh* I didn't notice that I was spacing out AGAIN when I just get slapped by my friends. 

"The Fuck was that for?!" I told them 
"You're spacing out again! When will you stop doing that!" Karyll said while pouting.

"Yeah, K is right. You've been thinking about shit that's been going on lately. Just chill man!"Lourdes said and they all nodded in agreement. What the fuck should I do? Can't help it... I just ignored their comment and decided to go back to our classroom cause the next subject is Computer.. Just great.. I didn't notice the time and it's already dismissal time. Finally! I can go and shoot some bitches. I greeted my Aunt and we head straight into our penthouse where my dad's workers are. I was walking strait when I suddenly bumped into a wall. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact of the floor when it didn't come. I decided to open my eyes to see a gray eyes staring right into my brown ones. He's 6'4, he spiked his hair, buff, tanned and he looked about... 18 years old Damn, He's 5 years older than me... His image screamed Bad boy, Problem, and all of that appealing stuffs. I didn't realize we've been checking each other out so I decided to clear my throat. 

"Um... Thanks for catching me and sorry into bumping into you.. I wasn't looking at where I'm going" I told him while blushing. Why the heck am I blushing?! Gahh He's so handsome. I heard his deep chuckle Damn eargasm! 
"Nah it's okay, Mia signora. Well I gotta go see you around mia cara vedremo vicenda presto" With one smile he walked off and he left me with my mouth hanging. Gosh Lizzie! What're you thinking! He's older than you for pete's sakes! I go into the weaponry room and started my training.

It's 8pm and my Aunt said that we need to go home. We arrive home at about 9pm. We ate dinner and I did my homework and sleep with the smile on my face thinking about him. I should've asked his name..