Chapter 3

-----Zoey's POV.-----

The door swung open and I froze. I looked to the door and was relieved that it was only Keagan. I had forgotten that he had recently figured out how to turn door handles. I really needed to get a lock put on that. I could tell that Max was relieved. He quickly stood up and straightened out his shirt. I sighed, "close call". "Yeah no kidding" he smirked. Giggling Keagan crawled away. Max held out his hand to me. I slipped my hand into his and he pulled me up close to his chest. I could smell a certain Abercrombie cologne lingering from his chest. I inhaled quietly trying not to make it obvious that I was smelling his cologne. "You like that"? He teased as he put his hand on the back of my head and held me to his chest. I happily wrapped my arms loosely around his waist and answered his question with a "mhmm". "Thought so" he chuckled and pulled away from me and shut the door again. I walked into my closet, pretending to be looking at my clothes to avoid the awkwardness. "Nice thong Zoey" he exclaimed with wide eyes. "What"? I turned to see what he was looking at. He was looking at my drawer full of Victoria's Secret underwear that I accidentally left open from this morning. I blushed and went over and shut the drawer. I was a bit embarrassed... I didnt exactly want Max to see my underwear... let alone know that it was from Victoria's Secret. I tried to think of something to change the subject. "So how old are you" I asked. "I just turned 17, how about you" He asked. "Im 16, Im turning 17 this year though" I smiled. "Sooo do you have a boyfriend" Max asked curiously. "Umm obviously not, do you really think I would have let you kiss me if I did" I laughed. "Oh, well I guess you have a point" he said sounding slightly embarrassed that he just asked that. "So what school are you going to" I asked hoping he was going to my school. "Umm I think it's called Ridgewood or something like that" He said not sounding quite sure of himself. "Hey that's where I go" trying to sound as happy as possible. He looked at me and winked. I smiled and looked down at my feet. We stood there for a moment in the middle of my closet and I heard my phone vibrate on my nightstand. "Oh I got it" I said excitedly as I hopped over the black ottoman to get to the door faster. I picked up my phone and saw that I had a text from my best friend Molly.. "Hey Zoey! Are you free tonight? I'm really bored and I havent seen you in 3 days! That's exactly 3 days too many for me! :P Can we hang at your house? Call me gorgeous!(:" I smiled at her text and I quickly dialed her number. It rang 3 times before she picked up. "Zoey"?! "Hey Molly, yeah I'm free tonight. Sure sounds great I'll ask my mo- just then I felt Max's arms grab me from behind and his warm breath against my neck. I squealed from the surprise. His touch made my whole body tingle with excitement. "Zoey"?? Molly asked concerned. "Uh yeah sorry, Ill ask my mom and I'll text you, byee!" I hung up the phone and set it back on the table. I turned around and faced Max. I crossed my arms and met his gaze. "Hey uh Max, Molly doesn't know about you yet so if you could sto- he grabbed my face in his hands and brought our lips together. Boy this kid really knew how to shut me up. He pulled away but stayed inches from my face. With his hands on my face he looked into my eyes and said "Zoey, im sorry". He kissed me passionately again and then said "now go ask your mom". "Oh yeah I almost forgot" I walked over to the communication system on my wall and pressed the intercom button. "Hey mom are you inside"? "Yes hun what do you need" played back through the system. "Well I was wondering if Molly could come over tonight"? "Sure no problem sweetie". I smiled "thanks mom your the best"! I grabbed my phone and texted Molly, "hey my mom doesnt care. See you later his evening". "Sounds great see you then(:" read across my screen. "Hey Max do you like swimming"? I asked. "Yeah I love it, why"? "Well go get your trunks and you'll find out" I giggled. "Ok be right back" he said as he started for my bedroom door. As soon as he left I ran to my closet and picked out my favorite bikini. A teal bandeau with black bottoms that tie on the sides. I grabbed my matching flip flops, Teal with black ruffles. I quickly changed and threw on my favorite pair of white Hollister short shorts and I grabbed my black flowy shirt from this morning and I slipped it on. I threw my clothes into my hamper and walked back out to my main room and I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my back pocket . A few moments later, Max appeared at my bedroom door and I nearly died when I saw him. He was wearing a pair of black trunks with Nike sandals. I couldn't help but stare at his amazing body. He was gorgeously tan with a 6-pack and oh.. my... gawd.. is that a v-line?! I saw the edge of his v-line at the top of his trunks, and let me tell you it can make a girls mouth drop to the floor. "So where we going" he looked at me and bit his lip. "Follow me" I teased and winked at him. I ran downstairs. "Mom can I take Max swimming" I hollered. "Yeah you kids have fun, be careful please". "Will do, thanks mom" I grabbed Max's hand and led him out the door and down the sidewalk to the trail at the end of the road. One day when I was walking the trail I found a quiet, secluded springfed lake. I go there all the time. Me and Molly are the only ones who know about it. I held onto Max's hand and led him down the trail. When we got to a certain point in the trail I stopped and looked both ways to see if anyone was watching. With no eyes, I led Max down the passage that led to the lake. When we came out of the wooded area Max was now able to see the full lake. "Wow, it's beautiful Zoey" he exclaimed. I decided to take my clothes off and hop in. I unbuttoned my shorts and let them slide down to my ankles before carefully stepping out of them. Then I crossed my arms and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slipped it off over my head. I looked at Max who was now looking at my body. "Mmm hellooo sexy" , he purred quietly. I bit my lip, "come and get me" I teased as I ran down the dock and dived in. He slipped his shoes off and ran down the dock and dived in, making a big splash. The lake was fairly shallow so I could touch where I was standing but the water came up to the bottom of my neck. Max swam towards me and vined his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. I wrapped my legs around his stomach and held onto his neck. I leaned back and everything was upside down. Max spun me around and lifted me back up and planted warm kisses all over my neck. My whole body went crazy with a feeling that I've never felt before. What was this feeling. Is it love?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo this one was longer! Im trying to make them longer but then I get going and I forget that its a chapter and not the whole book. hehe(: Anyways please comment and vote! Tell me how you like it so far? Any predictions? Ill update again tomorrow! Enjoy, my loves!(:♥

-Madi♥