Chapter 1

-----Zoeys POV.-----

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Ugh"! I groaned and buried my face into my pillow. Who was being so incredibly loud!? I clumsily toppled out of bed and squinted through my teal see-through curtains. A moving truck, furniture, cute boy, a dog. Wait what, a cute boy?! I rubbed my eyes and peered through my curtains again. He was standing by the giant maple tree holding a little girl in his arms. The little girl was probably about 3 years old, most likely his little sister. I focused my eyes on the incredibly adorable boy who stood before my eyes. He was tall, probably about 5'10, muscular with olive skin and shaggy dark brown hair that was spiked up at the very front. He was sporting a snapback on his belt loop of his white cargo shorts. His tight fitted black shirt was snug around his stomach, showing the outline of his toned abs. He was wearing a pair of black, Nike Elites followed by Jordans. This boy had some serious taste. But he was probably way out of my league anyways. I decided to be the first to introduce myself, and hopefully get a chance with him before the "It Girls" got ahold of him. I ran to my huge walk-in closet and swung open the double doors. I knew exactly what I wanted. I grabbed my favorite pair of Hollister, dark-wash short shorts, and a flowy black shirt that showed my stomach a little, and I grabbed a black bandeau to go underneath my shirt. I quickly changed and tossed my pajamas to the side of my closet. I grabbed my simple black Vans and slipped them on. I was about to dart out of my room when I glanced into the mirror and remembered that I couldn't go outside with my hair a mess. I grabbed my brush and ran it through my long loose natural dark brown curls that went halfway down my back a couple times before I put it into a messy bun that plopped on the top of my head. I was the expert when it came to messy buns. They come naturally to me. I threw on some mascara and rushed into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I felt ready, so I grabbed my iphone 5 with the teal bedazzled case and slipped it into my back pocket and headed for my bedroom door. I walked down the hall and peeked on my little brother Keagan to see if he was awake but he was still sound asleep in his converted crib/toddler bed. Keagan is 3 and he is soo stinkin cute. I love him to death. He is my only sibling but it's ok with me. I quietly closed his door and tip-toed down the hall and went down the stairs without much noise. My parents sleep until Keagan wakes up. So everyone was asleep but me. I quietly unlocked the locks on the front door and turned the knob. I went outside and shut the door behind me to make sure I didn't wake up my parents or Keagan. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the boy staring at me. and I mean mouth dropped to the floor, drooling kind of stare. He set down the little girl and kissed her forehead. Awhh how adorabe I thought. He looked away from the little girl and looked back at my eyes. I quickly stepped down the front porch steps and was now standing in the grass in full view of him. He smiled and started walking towards me. My heart started racing and I was hoping I wouldn't make a fool of myself. When I looked up he was standing infront of me. His baby blue eyes stared into my baby blue eyes. He smiled and halfway bit his lip before saying "Good morning beautiful, my name's Max Carson". I literally died when I heard his voice. He had a brittish accent!! The way he bit his lip was soo sexy, I had to maintain my emotions to keep from dying on the spot. I looked down and blushed from him being so sweet and replied "My name's Zoey, its nice to meet you" I said with a foolish smile tugging at the corners of my lips. He smiled and said "It's a pleasure meeting you Zoey", "You too", I giggled.

-----Maxs POV.-----

Zoey was so beautiful, she had long nicely tanned legs that went very well with her choice of shorts. She was thin but she had perfect features. This girl was killing me with her sense of style. I loved a girl who knew her clothes. I kept getting blinded by something sparkly from the bottom of her shirt. She must have seen me squinting because she asked "Is my bellybutton ring blinding you"? she said as she lifted the bottom of her flowy shirt revealing the diamond accent dangling from her belly button "Ah, just a wee bit" I chuckled. She gasped before replying "oh my gosh im so sorry" she said as she pulled her shirt back over her tan little belly. "Its fine" I smiled at her. Just then my little sister Maggie ran to my side and latched herself onto my leg and bellowed "Max,Max,Max"! I reached down and picked her up into my arms. Maggie is my little sister. she just turned 3 two weeks ago. I cradled Maggie in my arms as her blonde ringlets fell loosely on my arm. I kissed her cheek and she giggled before I set her down. I could feel Zoey watching me closely. I loved kids. I got along with them well, I always have. So needles to say I have tons of friends and im currently known as Mr. Popular, which has it's downside. Maggie ran off towards the house and I motioned for Zoey to follow me. I led her to my room, where my furniture had been set up for me. all I had to do was unpack. I sat down on the leather loveseat and nodded for Zoey to sit next to me. She immediately took a seat next to me, I could tell she was nervous. I looked into Zoeys eyes as our faces were inches apart, I leaned in towards her and I put my hands on her neck, when I leaned in to kiss her beautiful lips her phone started going off. She frowned and pulled away and stood up as she answered her phone sounding annoyed that our kiss was interrupted. "Hello, oh hi mom. Im at the neighbors house introducing myself, yeah i'll be home for breakfast, ok love ya byee!" She quickly ended the phone call and turned her ringer down before tossing her phone to the side and looking back at me. I stood up,and playfully bit my lip. She blushed and I put my hands around her waist and she placed her hands on the sides of my neck. I pulled her closer and I crashed my lips into hers. She smiled a little and she pulled away with a sad look. I thought I did something wrong. "I have to go for breakfast, but you can come over to my house after breakfast if you'd like" she said playfully. "How about I text you when im done eating, do you have a phone" she asked? I reached into my pocket and pulled out my iphone 5. "Sweet",she said happily and she handed me her phone to put my number in. I put my number in and handed it back to her. She slipped it back into her back pocket and I reached down and scooped her up for a hug. She squealed a little then giggled as I put her down. "Byee Max, I'll text you" she said from the doorway and then she turned and went down the hall. I smiled at the thought of this mornings events. I wanted a chance with Zoey, and I would do anything to get it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo what do you guys think?! Im just starting this new book and I don't know if I should stop or keep going? Please comment and vote! Comments are so inspirational to me!♥ I read them all.. Thanks my loves!(: Ill update again very soon but I wanted to get this out there for now

-Madi♥