Chapter 4 ~

//Just a pre warning this chapter is going to have mild smut in it I repeat THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE MILD SMUT IN IT//

Nova's PoV

My mother came crashing into the door, drunk and smelling of aftershave. Waking me up from my slumber. "Hey honey I've missed you" she slurs leaning in to hug me.

"Get o-off me mum!" I say holding back tears and pushing her away.

"But darling I've missed you, I've beeeeen at work all day." She slurs again getting louder and louder.

"So your now aloud to drink at work Lynn?" Harry shouts, stood in the doorway. "Get off of her!"

My mother turns around, causing me to pull my quilt up to my neck abruptly.

***

Harry and my drunken mother argued for what seemed like hours and all I heard was something about a guy called Liam.

It all ended when the front door slammed and Harry came pounding up the stairs into his bedroom.

It was around one in the morning when I heard Harry's sobs had finally stopped, he loved my mother deeply, she did not deserve him at all.

I'm glad she had finally eloped, she would always go out drinking and miss special occasions, for example my birthday outing.

But I would always love my mother.

***

I woke up fairly early considering the time I actually got to sleep. I could still hear Harry's faint snores and decided to cook him some breakfast.

"Princess?" He called obviously not a sleep anymore. I walked into their. His room and saw that his eyes were red and he had dark black circles underneath. I also noticed that he was shirtless.

"I was just going to make breakfast." I say staring at his irresistible curly locks.

"Come here princess" Harry says in a raspy, kinda sexy voice, patting to the space next to him. I slipped into the bed and faced the wall, then feeling a great big arm wrap round my waist, pulling me close to Harry.

I could feel his bulge against my arse and not gonna lie, it made me slightly wet.

"Harry?" I whisper hoping he wasn't asleep.

"Yes babygirl?" He says back not caring to whisper. It was the first time he had ever called me this and it turned me on. A lot.

"Uh.. Um I have too get ready for school" I stutter.

"Your not going" he says abruptly. I then noticed his hand moving slowly down my stomach and it stoping at the brim of my p.j shorts.

"Let me know if you want me to stop babygirl" he hastily says slipping his hands into my shorts and slowly rubbing my panties.

My breathing became heavier and I could feel his length growing hard.

I can't believe this is happening, I pinched myself just to make sure it wasn't a dream. Its happened before.

I suddenly felt his cold hand slide into my panties and he started circling my clit with his thumb.

"Mmm Harry" I moaned out.

Suddenly he stopped. "Call me daddy"

"Daddy" I smirked. It's like he knew.

***

I woke up in my own bed with soaking wet panties on. When I sat up I realised that Harry had placed a glass of orange juice and a croissant on my bedside table.

'For you babygirl, love daddy.' Said a note in Harry's scruffy handwriting. I loved the way he made me call him daddy.

After eating my breakfast I got into the shower to freshen up.

As the hot water ran down my back I wondered if what we done was wrong. Why did he do it? Does he really, like me?

I decided to just let it go and see how it plays out. I stepped out the shower and grabbed a fluffy white towel.

I changed into my white skinny jeans, a tight baby pink crop top and my white doc martins. Purposely with no bra, I knew he loved that.

I examined myself in the mirror and pulled my hair into a messy ponytail, tying it with a pink ribbon.

I would say i'm very much a girly girl but I could easily pull off a red checkered shirt and combat boots.

Hoping Harry was downstairs I collected my plate and glass and jogged down, my perky breasts bouncing at every step.

I put the dishes in the sink and peered into the living room. Harry was sat on the sofa, in only tight black boxers, watching some kind of movie.

I badly wanted to walk in there and straddle his lap. I thought about it for a while then deciding I should just go for it.

I slowly walked into the room, tracing my finger over the back of the sofa. He didn't seem to notice me, so I seductivly walked round and stood in front of him for a second.

He looked up at me and I put my legs around him pressing down onto his crotch area.

"Hey daddy" I whispered into his ear.

He didn't look pleased nor happy, he just had a look of discust on his face.

"Get off me nova" he demanded.

"Bu" I question, his face growing red, before being interrupted.

"I SAID GET OFF OF ME YOU WHORE!" he yelled pushing me away.

I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes as I ran back up to my room.

//Yoyoyo it's been like half a month sozaloz. But there was finally a bit of smut wooooo\\