Chapter 3 ~

Nova's PoV

SluttyNova👅:
Are you meeting me bitch?

ScarDaThot👄:
What are you talking about?
And why are you up this early, you woke me up!

SluttyNova👅:
Um maybe because we have school!?

ScarDaThot👄:
No we don't you cunt, it's an inset day

SluttyNova👅:
Oh shit I completely forgot about that lololololololol
Ok I'm going back to bed

ScarDaThot👄:
Kkkkkk byeeee

Chucking my phone onto my side cabinet, I roll back in to bed relived I don't have to go to that shit hole for a day. Thank god I finish in a week.

****

After about an hour of rolling around, I decided I officially was not going back to sleep and grabbed my Mac. Seeing as no one was home I typed porn into the pink search bar.

I put in my headphones for extra precautions and chose a video that looked appealing.

As I slipped my fingers into my pants I rubbed slowly to the rhythm of their moans, getting faster and faster as the clip progressed.

When I was near climax, my bedroom door swung open. "Nova princess I tho-" Harry says before seeing what was on my screen.

He then slowly walked over and sat beside me on the bed. I went to shut off the tab but he stopped me and pulled the laptop towards him.

Pressing play he pulled out my head phones and stared at me intently "Watch it, go on then, if you like it so much." He says with no expression at all.

Reluctantly I moved my head to look at the screen, with my pussy growing hot, eager for touch I pulled the lid of the laptop down, Harry abruptly standing up.

"If I see you on inappropriate sites again I will take back your laptop! Okay?" He shouts standing at the door way.

"Yes, Harry"

Harry's PoV

I can't believe I just done that, my head felt like it was rushing with lava as soon as I stepped out the room.

I desperately wanted to make Nova moan, the way she made herself. I needed pleasure, Lynn had not been giving me that recently. She's been to busy 'apparently'.

Fuck Harry stop, you are her stepdad for the second time I cannot think like this. Lynn is my everything and I will always love her but something won't let me stop thinking about Nova.

I walk downstairs and start to cook a big, fat brunch for me and Nova. I have to forget about what just happened.

"Nova, Princess! Foods ready." I shout smiling as I say the word princess. I know she loves it, I can tell from the way her cheeks get all pink and then she looks away. As if she was shy, almost.

Nova came down in a tight light pink top, evidently with no bra, and a short white skirt with braces. As she turned around to get her plate I saw she was wearing lacy pink panties.

When we had sat down on the sofa, Nova awkwardly sat as far as possible away from me. But I couldn't help glancing at her perky boobs through her almost see through top.

//Hi guys baso this chapter was just Harry getting all horny over Nova and stuff. Soz for the late update and v v short chap but I've been really busy with school and shít. Plz vote and comment! Ok bye\\