Intro: Smoking Is My Passion

Navina Pov

I was in the car smoking with best friend, Jasmine. I love this shit man. Top three things I love in life is my brother, Jasmine, & weed. Fuck everything else. Never been in love and I'm not going to be, I'm going to be forever alone I guess.

"When are you going back home?" Jasmine asked. I ran away from home some months back so I moved in with Jasmine. Nobody came looking for me except my brother, Rashod.

" I don't know. Back then Rashod stayed with them but now since he got his own place I can see him more. So basically it's no point of going back. " I said.

Jasmine nodded her head understandingly. Me and Jasmine been friends forever basically. We grew up together and we ride for each other. We fooled around a couple times but only for pleasure. I be having her screaming my name though, aha...

Rodney pov

We always end up like this and I can truely say I love this girl but I hate her too. Weird huh? I know. I'm sitting here smoking with my first love, face to face. She was crying and I'm just trying to clear my head with my "Mary Jane". We got into a heated argument earlier over stupid shit. She started hitting me so I just grabbed her up and pushed her on the bed. I would never hit a female though. Now we're here, face to face smoking.

"We shoulda never fell for each other in the first place." I heard her say. She always say shit like that when she get mad at me. To be honest I can get her back but love not here nomore. She got it with her in her back pocket .

"Shut the fuck up with that bullshit, Kiya. You know everything is not going to be a happy ending . I told you before I don't love I just get high. Smoking is my passion babe so get over it." I said. Maybe if I find me a chick with no problems and love to smoke I'll be okay. But for now fuck love, get high....

███████████████████████████

Okay, this is something new. I got plenty of ideas for this story so I really hope you enjoy it.