Chapter 2: Promise

Navina pov

I was on my way back home when I saw that dude from earlier. He seemed like he was dts earlier so I'll ask him.

"Ayo um Rodney? You down to smoke?" I asked. He looked kinda mad but my mary jane will have his ass happy again.

"Yeah, I was looking for some to man. Thanks. " He said.

"Okay whatever just follow me." I said. He nodded. Jennifer chill so she probably won't say nothing.

10 minutes later...

When we got in the house it was dark. If Jasmine was dts why the hell was it so dark? I cut on lights and she was laying on couch masterbating. Rodney cleared his throat.

"Jasmine? We got company ." I said. The way she was positioned she couldn't see us. It was kinda funny to be honest.

She jumped up, she was looking very surprised. Me and Rodney was laughing hard.

"Get up Jennifer and roll up." I said. She nodded. I threw her the mary jane and she started rolling up. My bestfriend better than anybodys.

I looked at Rodney and he was staring at Jasmine. He had a boner. Jasmine a freak so I know she'll do a little something.

She lit the blunt , puffed it a couple of time, and then passed it to me. After, a couple times of everybody "puff puff passing". We was on cloud 9 forreal. I was smiling like crazy. I found my happy place.

"Yo, Jasmine? I think Rodney want you to do something for him." I said.

"Yeah man I'm hard and I know you wet. " He said. She nodded. I always wait till she high because she don't think when she high so she do anything.

I watched her sway her body close to him. She unzipped his pants and pulled it down. Then, pulled down his boxers. His penis went crazy. It was big , though.

You should know what else happened ...

5 hours later...

After Rodney and Jasmine did what they wanted, we got the munchies . We was eating everything.

All of a sudden Rodney phone started ringing like crazy. He didn't even answer. I wonder if it's his girlfriend.

"You not gonna answer your phone, Rodney?" I asked. I was slightly coming down from my cloud 9. So I bet they was to.

"I will , when I'm ready." He said. I looked at him trying to figure out was he being mouthy or just saying.

Whoever that is really tryna get in touch with him...

Rodney pov

Last night was crazy. I got some good head and sex plus I got stoned. Man, that's the best. But now Kiya blowing up my phone.

I mean she not wifey so she shouldn't be wondering where I'm at. We don't live together so fuck her. She getting on my nerves, though. Just one more ring...

Phone convo

Kiya - Where the Hell is you At?

Me - Kiya, what don't you understand? We is not together anymore. I don't love you like I use to and I never will. Love is not here anymore you're the one who took it. Go back to the dude you cheated on me with if you want something to play with.

Kiya - Go to hell, bitch!

Me - If I do you'll come straight down with me.

End of convo

I swear she the only one that knows exactly how to push my buttons. If she wanted to be with me why did she cheat? Why did she sleep with other dudes? Fuck her.