CHAPTER 6: BAD NEWS AND GOOD NEWS

B.I's POV
Over the past week of my rest, I spent quality time with my parents and my cute little sibling. Now, It's the start of my normal life. I'm going to start training again starting tomorrow. It's time for me to say goodbye to my parents.
-
I didn't only spend time with my parents, I also spent a lot of fun time just texting Jisoo. You know, a lot of things has happened and Jisoo and I seem to be super close already.
*yawns* I'm tired. I guess I'll have ro sleep because tomorrow will be a tiring day again.
-
(the next morning)
-
Good morning everyone! I had a good rest. It's time for me to start a new day. I did my typical morning routine, took a bath, prepared my things then went to the training centre.
-
*breathes air outside training centre*
-
It's good to be back. We can't waste time, so we went straight ahead to the dance studio. Before we even started, someone opened the door and to our surprise it was PD-NIM. We stood right up and greeted him with a smile.

PD-NIM:'Hello!How was your rest?'
IKON:'It was fun, pd-nim.'
PD-NIM:'Well, that's good to hear. I am here today to announce something very important.*deep sigh* Starting today, you'll have to start practicing for your official debut as iKON. You'll be debuting in 2 months so do your best and work hard.'
iKON: 'Yes,pd-nim. We won't let you down.'
PD-NIM:'Hwaiting!'
*iKON does 90 degrees bow and YG lefts.*
"Oh my gahhhd! We are debuting! Ah yeah!Ah yeah!Ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah! *dances to EXID's Ah Yeah*!"
Bobby shouted.

*everyone freaks out,backuup dancers congratulates us,manager hyung congratulates us, everyone on the studio congratulates us*

"Oi oi oi! We can't waste time! Let's start!"
I shouted.
-
Ohmigahd! I can't believe it, we're debuting as a group ohmigahd! I have to text Jisoo about this.

                     Jisoo's POV
I was obviously eating when my phone suddenly vibrated. I got it roght away thinking that it was Hanbin oppa texting... and yes I was right. It was Hanbin oppa. *deep sigh* It really feels good to start chatting wi- Oh my God! Is he joking? I can't believe it. I seriously can't believe it, he's debuting by next month or the next next month. Oh my God!
-
I have to reply.

'Omg!Congrats oppa!'
-
Wait.. now that I think about it, he'll have a lot schedules and a lot of shows to attend meaning we won't get to chat with each other anymore. Why? We won't have the chance to chat anymore *sobs* why???????

                           B.I'S POV
When pd-nim told us the good news, there was a lot of thoughts going to my mind. Half of me is happ and the other half is sad because I won't get the chance to chat with Jisoo anymore. Well, I have no choice. It is what it is anyways.
-
I got my phone knowing that Jisoo had replied. I read the text and replied.
-
*deep sigh* Gosh! A lot of things are happening lately and everything just gets through my mind.
-
'Stop with the deep thought Hanbin, you have to think positive because your debut is nearing!'
I told myself...... Well, let's get to work. 2 months here I come!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey guys! I'm sorry if this chapter is soft. lol!  I hope you like it. Btw this books nearing to it's end.

pls. fan
comment
vote

-author-