Chapter 2

It has been 2 weeks since me and beau's coffee date and we haven't seen each other since but we have been texting NONSTOP. Me and beau still havent told the fans that the girl was me or about the whole thing in general and i think its better that way until we get everything sorted. I go on twitter every once in a while to see what there saying about me but other than that im usually on my personal where every other tweet was an indirect to beau. Its the middle of the summer and its a saturday and im home alone while my mums on a 2 week mind body retreat. Should i call beau and invite him over or take a nap ? I pulled out my phone and rung up beau "hello ?"

"Hey beau its savannah"

"I know babe haha how are you?"

"Im great hey i was wondering if maybe you could come over ? My mums at a retreat for 2 weeks and im all alone"

"Babe you can calm me anytime , let me take a shower and ill be over alright ?"

"Sounds great"

"Okay babe love you"

"Love you to bye"

"Bye"

Beau's POV

I was laying in my bed when savannah called and invited me over. I felt so close to her , we were talking everyday and skyping every night , i could honestly say i loved her. I hopped in shower quickly and after and went into the jewelry store , tonight i was ready to make it official with savannah. I walked in and this one necklace started calling my name it was silver and it was half a moon and half a sun. I took it to the counter and got her name engraved on it , i was willing to pay any price. I walked out and headed to savannah's house more excited than ever.

Savannah pov

I got out of the shower and started to prepare myself for beau coming over when the door bell rang. I wasn't ready at all i hadn't even dried my hair. I ran downstairs in and oversized tee and my hear dripping wet in a messy bun. I opened the door to my ex Austin and i was in complete shock. "SAVANNAH HEY !"

"Austin ? I thought you moved to California ?!"

"Im back now my mums sick and needs help so im back ! Can i come in ?"

"Im actually pretty busy right now aust-"

"only for a second" austin said interrupting me and just letting himself in without letting me answer. "So uh i was thinking we should pick up from where left off"

"You mean me finding you kissing kerri or where you left off somewhere else ?"

"Savannah baby you know thats all behind us"

"Fuck you austin get out now"

"Okay okay can i at least have a hug ? I need closure."

"Sure whatever". Austin pulled his shirt off and leaned in for a hug , was this a joke ? I was already pissed off enough as it is. "What are you doing hug me !" "Why the hell did you take your shirt off ?!" "Baby hug me c'mon" "just leave right now you're drunk and im not dealing with it". As i was yelling at austin i heard the doorbell ring , i completely forgot that beau was coming over i still looked a mess and austin was here making matters worst. I ran to the door and opened it "hey beau !" "Hey babe !" Beau said as he hugged me. You could still here austin screaming for me to hug him from outside. "Who's inside ?"

"Its nothing just give me 5 minutes please"

Beau walked in right into the living room completely ignoring me. "Who the fuck are you ?!"

"Im savannahs boyfriend who you is?!"

"Ex boyfriend who was just leaving" i said trying to calm beau down , he looked so angry and it scared me. "Im not leaving im about to kick this guys ass is this your new boyfriend savannah is this why you been ignoring me" austin swung a punch at beau and they started fighting. I couldnt stop them and i was terrified i yelled and yelled and i was just being ignored. I finally went into the kitchen and got a pan , i walked into the living room and threw it against the wall. The boys stopped fighting and both looked at me in tears. "Whatever im out i won by the way pretty boy" austin said as he left slamming the door beind him. "Babe im so so sorry are you okay ? I shouldnt of fought him i just didnt want him to hurt you !"

"Yes beau im fine but your shirt has blood on it come here" i hugged beau tight i felt so bad for what has happened it was all my fault. I took beau into the bathroom and he sat on the toilet. I told him to take his shirt off as i got the first aid kit. I turned around to see his face aching with pain and his abs glistening in the light , i smiled. "What ?"

"Nothing its just you're perfect" he grabbed me and sat me on his lap , our eyes met and everything was just frozen in time. I stared to clean his scratch but he just continued looking at me. When i finished cleaning his wound we went into the living room and i put in bruce almighty. "Savannah ?"

"Yes beau?"

"I love you more than anything else and i know things have gone by pretty fast but i know that we are great together and we love each other" beau got out a bag from in his back pocket and told me to close my eyes. He came behind me and i felt him putting a necklace on my neck. I opened my eyes and l looked down at the most beautiful necklace on my neck. It brought me to tears , "Savannah Lennings will you be my girlfriend ?"

"Yes , yes a million times yes "

Beau looked and me and his eyes looked as if he was gonna cry to , we both smiled as beau leant in and thats when i knew that this was it beau was about to kiss me for the first time and i was nervous but also very happy. When our lips touched they moved in sync beau grabbed me by my waist and pulled me on top of him on the couch he was perfect and i was so happy to finally call him mines. The movie was on but we wernt paying a lot of attention if you know what i mean. It was getting pretty late "beau you should head home won't mumma g be worried ?"

"Can i just stay ? My mum wont mind"

"I would enjoy that a lot" i said smiling way to big. I forgot i was still in an oversized tee so i apologized for looking so bad but as usual beau said i looked beautiful. I loved that about beau , no matter how bad i knew i looked beau denied it everytime. Soon enough me and beau were in my bed cuddling fast asleep. The night was perfect and i was happy to be in his arms safe and sound.