Fire And Ice (A Roc Royal Story)

People say if you mix total opposites things might go wrong.

Kinda like fire and Ice?

But what happens when you mix fire and Ice. Some think Steam others think A puddle.

Leah is captain of the cheer squad . Head of Social Chair. And is the Smartest girl in school.

Chresanto is the bad boy . He gets what he wants. Well I hope you enjoy💭

- ★♡ -

I wake up And hit my alarm clock. I jump out of my big pink bed and head straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I combed my hair and placed a big pink bow on my hair. Then I put on my school sweater and some holy jeans. "Leah! Breakfast" I heard my mom yell I ran down stairs.

"Hey mommy" I said as I kissed her cheek

"Hey baby I made your fav"

" Bacon, Eggs, And Blueberry Pancakes" I said smiling.

"Yuppp! Hurry up and eat before you be late for school"

I nodded and sat down next to my big head little brother Mason hes 7 and My big sister Jasmine she is 20 she didn't go to college. I promised myself I will go to college the best college.

_____________________________________________________

Jasmine drove me to school. And gave me lunch money. I was late for my very first time! Jasmine had to handle some business. Like really I think she's mad that I'm actually successful and dedicated. I ran straight to class. I was so late it was only 2 mins left in class.

" Nice to Join us Leah no need to sit down class is about to be over I'm surprised your late hmm well can I talk to you after class" My teacher Ms. Cranberry broadcasted.

-"Yess maim" as I said that the bell rung and everyone left except me.I couldn't lie I was scared. I'm never in trouble.

"I know you might think your in trouble but your not!" She stated.

"I'm not?" I questioned in relief.

"Nope I got a letter from Princeton about you"

"OMG YESSS ARE YOU SERIOUSSS!!" I almost jumped out my seat and start twerking!

"I wouldn't get so excited the letter said that you were 2 credits away from a scholarship"

"B-Butt!"

"Listen Leah I know your dedicated and hardworking I'm willing to just give you the credits but you need to do me a favor in order for me to do so"

"Yes maim!" Knowing Ms.C she was going make me do some stupid favor! But I didn't care I would do anything to go to Princeton next year especially on scholarship.

"We'll you know Chresanto August? Well he is a called bad boy or whatever but never mind that I need you to help him pass to go to college. Please.

"Ofcourse i will!" I wondered why she cared so much about him passing but i shook it off. I don't like Chresanto. Not one bit. He's one of those boys that don't give too shits about nothing.

"Okay so I'm giving you a schedule of the days you should study together and don't worry I'm gonna talk to Chres about it okay."

"Ohh Kay"

"You can go Now"

I nodded and walked out of the classroom last thing I needed was some thug I had to take care of.

_________________________________________________

It's lunch now. Im sitting with the rest of the cheerleaders when Chresanto and His friends come up to our table.