I Think its Something❤(4)

Okay okay okay....

Lets go

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

Let's stop and read!~

________________________

ROCS POV♡

Craig drops me off and I take my key and unlock my door. And my mom is sitting on the couch again looking at my dads picture crying. I ignore her and try to walk to my room. Suddenly I feel nails in my skin. I turn and my mom is grabbing my arm.

"Baby where you going?"

"Uhh I'm just going to my room"

"Trey I love you "

"I love you too mom"

"How much do you love me?" She said getting close to me

"Like a son loves his mother"

She jerked my arm and pulled me on the house and got on top of me. I pushed her off me with all my might and ran out the door. I know I shouldn't be walking alone outside At night. But Im not scared. I'm going to Leah's House.! She's probably sleep even tho it's Friday.

----------

I knock on her door. And her Fine sister Jasmine answers. Wearing a bra Nd some shorts. I didn't know you answer the door looking like that but I guess people lie different. Man Ill be lien if i said my attentions wasn't to freak her. I shook it off an Walked up to Leah's room and opened the door she was surprisingly up. But she was crying watching Identity Thief eating Icecream. When she saw me she jumped up.

"What are you doing here at 12 am?" She asked in her soft voice.

"I'm sorry I just" I started crying thinking about how my mom was going try to force her body on me again.

"What's wrong you can tell me anything I just wanna help" she said as she rubbed threw my curls.

I felt like a wimp. But the tears were flowing out of me. Like I my body was a cloud.

"My mom I just don't know why she does this to me like I'm her sex slave or something." I sobbed

"I'm so sorry Roc you can stay here tonight I promise I won't hurt you! Your mom just don't know what's she doing." She said as she pulled me in a big hug.

I laughed because her pajamas was so cute it was pink and had puppies on it it looked like a 6 year old would wear.

"Haha Glad i can help you fell better"

This is the most a girl ever did for me. And I'm actually happy. I'm not just here to get in her panties either. I'm not here for that reason at all. I took my shirt off because I didn't wanna sleep with that shirt on . And I laid in her bed she cuddled in the bed next to me. She put her cold foot on top of mine.

-------------------

We woke up by Leah's little brother who jumped in her bed.

"GET OUT U LITTLE BRAT" She yelled and he giggled and ran out.

I smiled at the fact I was waking up to this gorgeous girl.

"You a little grouchy in the morning" I teased.