Chapter 9

LEAH'S POV♡

I put on the matching Sweater Chres got me for our anniversary i dont want no one at school to know I'm pregnant. I also put on some leggings and converse. I jump In the Car with Chres and we make our way to school. When we get to school we see Rayan Craig and Jacob. Ofcourse Chres got to talk to them. Chres grabbed my hand and we walked up to them. "Aren't y'all cute y'all wear matching clothes now!" Craig joked.

"Ayye I would wear a tutu for this girl" Roc said kissing me on my cheek. I felt Ray staring me down like a hawk I tried to ignore him but that didn't last long. I looked up at him and he just gave me a side smile. Which made me smile. The door bell rang."bye guys ill see y'all later " I said as I began to walk away but that was a fail roc pulled me back over to him and kissed me. " You don't say bye to daddy with out a kiss" he mumbled. I just laughed and walked to class.

I sat down in class and class began. Class was so boring! I never ever thought anything dealing with school was boring ever. Maybe I'm changing who nows who cares. Wait I care!

I keep staring at the clock! How am I gonna go to Princeton if I can't even pay attention. Then I get a note.

Glad to see you at school big head! -Faith.

I read it and laugh as I tilt my body over to her and roll my eyes. I take my pink pin out and reply back.

I KNOW! Now you don't have to hang out with the lames.

I toss my note to her and she reads it and smacks her lips. This is the first time I've passed a note like ever I'm so bad. What if the teacher catches me!

That's when the bell rung it felt like I just got in class. I wait on Faith to get her stuff. And we walk out together.

"So when you gonna tell your parents?" Faith asks.

"Ha me and Chres are gonna do it together probably tommorow!"

"What are you scared of.. Your mom loves you boo!"

"Faith you know I'm the only angel in that family that's why my mom watches over me so much this will crush her"

"I don't think she watches over you enough" faith joked as she laughed pointing at my stomach.

"HAha shudup!"

Out of nowhere someone runs into me. They don't just run into to me they run into my stomach HARD. I felt a sharp pain it hurt so bad I drop to to the floor holding my stomach. The person who ran into me was trying to help me asking me if I was okay. I got a good look at who it was it was Chris Landry. The star football player or whatever he is buff that's probably why this hurts so bad. At this point I'm worried about my baby. The pain is not stopping I bit my lip to prevent from screaming. I don't know why but everything kinda got blurry. I see faith panicking and kids surrounding the scene. I couldn't hold in the screams anymore I start to scream and cry it hurt to bad! It felt like someone just stabbed me.

____________________________________
ROCS POV♡

Me and The boys are walking from class and you know having a Convo.

"She was at your house when Lauren was there why didn't nun of y'all tell me?" I asked in confusing. I thought Lauren was my girlfriend why they hiding stuff.

"My bad you didn't ask" Jacob shrugged.

"Don't worry I was there for her" Rayan announced.

"You was there? Wtf.. I didn't see you when I came back.." -Roc

"Because I left" -Ray.

"How's Brianna?" Jacob asked Craig tryna change the subject. I knew something was up.