First Match

Maria

"I'm so nervous for this match against the Funkadactyls." I stated anxiously.
"Breathe Maria everything is gonna be okay. Just remember if you need to get out tag one of us in or use twin magic with Nikki okay." Brie responded softly rubbing my back.
"Thanks big sis." I replied hugging her .

"Guys, its time for your match."Lily stated walking into the locker room.
"Good luck out there twins." Brie and Lily stated in unison.

Nikki and I walked out of the locker room and out to the ring where the Funkadactyls were waiting. We did our entrance and walked down the platform to the ring.

"Whose going in first ?" Mike the ref asked.

"I'll go in first Nikki okay." She nodded and stepped through the ropes.

The bell rung signaling the match had started. I looked up to see Cameron was starting the match off for the Funkadactyles. We lock up in the middle of the ring, I grab her arm and do a hip toss then after I try to pin her to the ground, but she reverses it and elbows me in the stomach I hunch over in pain as she runs to the ropes and dropkicks me I land flat on my back in the center of the ring.
Cameron takes this as a chance to land in a split on my abdomen and pin me.

"Kick out Mari kick out!!" I hear Nikki scream.

I push Cameron's leg off of me and crawl away from her. She huffs and pulls my leg she pins me again

"One..two.."