Backstage Madness

Brie

Lily and I were backstage waiting for Nikki and Mari after their hard fought match, even though they had to use twin magic .

"Nikki, Mari great job out there in the ring!" I stated happily.

"Thanks sis." Nikki replies tiredly.

"You guys go shower up while me and Lily get ready for our match okay." I stated hugging the both of them.

"Okay, we'll be watching from backstage see ya later, twinz!" Mari shouted walking away to the showers.

"Ugh, I can't believe those twins! They cheated to win we've got to be them back !" I hear a all -to familiar voice say.

"Yeah,but how?" Another one asked.

"Ask for another match then at the end we beat the life outta them to teach them a lesson on cheating." Naomi responded evilly.

"Okay." Cameron replies to the agreement.

"HEY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING BUT I KNOW DANG WELL YOU WONT PUT YOUR CRUSTY DUSTY BRUNT CHICKEN FINGERS ON MY SISTERS UNDER MY WATCH OKAY!!!!!" Liliana screams angrily in response.

If you haven't notice we are very protective over each other, its just how we grew up.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO RAT???" Cameron hollers back angrily.

"Stay away from my sisters or you will regret ROACH." Liliana stated dangerously clam.

" And if I don't? What are you gonna do about it??" Naomi questions.

"Go anywhere near our sis-" GCF.

"Brianna Gracia Colace , Liliana Gracia Colace what is going on here??" Mari runs into the room quickly.

"These two rodents were planning to jump you and Nikki cause you used Twin Magic on them and got away with it ." Lily stated rolling her eyes irritated.

"So, we decided to handle that before it could happen." I finish with a smile.

"NIKKI GET IN HERE BRIE AND LILIANA GOT IN TO AN ARGUMENT WITH THE FUNKADACTYLS!!" Mari shouts to Nikki who starts running down the hall.